1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BynByn

Oct 18, 2007

1. Let me know if I'm being a good buyer/seller. =3

2. Bynbyn is a great buyer, very prompt in her replies and payment. Thanks so much for the smooth transaction.

3. BynByn bought a pair of eyes from me recently. Quick payment and a great customer. thanks again!

4. BynByn bought from me recently my MNF Marcia, Thanks so much for the smooth transaction.

5. BynByn purchased a pair of eyes from me last week. She paid promptly and kept in touch throughout the transaction. Highly recommend! I'd happily do business with her anytime! Thanks, BynByn! :)

6. I purchased a wig from BynByn this week. It was a GREAT transaction :D so smooth and friendly. The wig was in excellent condition and she shipped it crazy fast. I'd definitely recommend her.

7. BynByn commissioned a faceup from me ~ She was wonderful to deal with and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

8. BynByn is awesome! I made a trade for a DZ Bunny and she arrived perfectly. BynByn was wonderful to buy from and I would definately trade, buy or sell with her anytime. Shes so friendly and fast with PM's and everything went perfectly. She even added a little easter basket to keep bunny from getting lonely!

9. I just bought a Bobo mousie from Byn and she arrived in perfect condition. The doll and box were carefully packed and mailed off promptly with a confirmation/tracking number. Very rapid responses to PM's. Altogether a very smooth, easy, efficient transaction.

10. Purchased a tan bunny from Bynbyn. The doll was packed very well and promptly shipped. Correspondence was extremely pleasant. All in all a great transaction. Highly recommend her.
      Thanks for the bunny!

11. I know I'm still in the middle of paying off my dolly to you, but I figured I'd leave feedback since she's already here! =D Awesome seller! Really super nice!!! Let me pay off the dolly in payments, and even shipped her when a little over half was paid off. Had a little mishap, but that was neither her or mine's fault (damn post office LOST the doll, but thankful it was found and sent to me!).

So again, AWESOME seller and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! =D

12. A wonderful seller, yes there was a hiccup with the postal service but that wasn't her fault and contact was maintained at all times keeping me reassured. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with again and thanks so much!!

13. BynByn bought a pair of eyes from me. She was very understanding that I was not in town. She's nice in her PMs and her payment was prompt. She even let me know when the items arrived. I could not as for a better transaction. Thank you!

14. BynByn bought a wig from me. The transaction went smoothly. BynByn is very kind person and I recommend her as a good buyer!

15. BynByn is a super sweetheart. She let me rehome some of her dollies and it was an absolute pleasure doing the transaction with her!! She was kind, understanding, communicative and all-around amazing. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to rehome your girls!! :D

16. Excellent seller!

I purchased a Dollzone special doll from BynByn, and she was ever so prompt with responding to my messages, updating me with shipping info, and packaging the doll. I'm super thrilled, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

17. I bought Byn's Cherishdoll. It was a perfect transaction from start to finish. She sold me some accessories at very reasonable price. Packed perfectly. Would not hesitate to buy from again.