1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for byouyuuken

Jan 16, 2007

1. I bought a Kujo Kazuya head from byouyuuken, she put the head on hold for a short while and shipped it fast after I made the payment.
      She was very friendly and patient.
      Thank you!

2. I've bought a switch Humming Dolly 57 girl body from Byouyuuken. the transaction went perfectly, fast shipping and communication was great.

3. I bought a 4D wig from byouyuuken, great communication and shipping! Great seller :)

4. Byouyuuken sold her custom Ryoma Sakamoto to me on a four month layaway. Excellent communication, prompt confirmation on my payments, and Ryoma reached me quickly and packaged securely. An all together wonderful transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Byouyuuken again. Thank you so much!

5. I bought a Bluefairy WS Blossom body from byouyuuken. The transaction went smoothly, with good communication. Great seller!

6. I purchased a pair of shoes from byouyuken. Communication was overall good, though there were some hiccups when a small site roll-back happened. There were a few small delays when shipping out my shoes, so it took maybe a week longer than expected, but they arrived packaged safely and in perfect condition. Overall I'm happy with the purchase. Thanks again!

7. byouyuken sold me some eyes, and the transaction was perfect! Thank you so very much :3

8. I bought Switch "Oh! mybigBr. - Freshman Type from byouyuken, she's very nice and relply me soon, we have a smooth conversation and I would like to trade with her again, thank you very much^^

9. I bought SD clothing from Byouyuuken. As always, the transaction was fabulous. I love doing business with Ken and can't recommend her enough. :D

10. I purchased a YoSD Little Alice from byouyuuken, and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Great communication, fast shipping, and everything was packaged very carefully. Would definitely recommend!

11. Bought a shirt from byouyuukeb and it was a great transaction. She was very friendly and helpful, answering all of my questions. Byouyuuken let me know when the item had shipped and it arrived in pristine condition. I would definitely buy from her again!

12. I purchased a Volks head from byouyuuken on layaway. The entire transaction was perfect- good communication and easy to work with. The head was shipped out well-packed and quickly after the last payment was made. Thanks so much!

13. byouyuuken purchased a Hound on a Dollstown body from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much! :D

14. Very Kind Seller ! I had a 30 day layaway for a small item~now I have a beautiful pair of shoes for my girl. Thank you !!

15. I purchased a Freedom Teller suit from Byouyuuken and it was a wonderful transaction! Great, fast communication and the item arrived right on time. I'd happily do business with them again.

16. I bought a black SD17 shirt from byouyuuken, the communication was great and the sending in the times !
      Great transaction ^^

17. Very nice seller! I bought a william body from her and she is great to deal with!

18. Adopted Volks Yosd, Yosd Midi body and couple of cloths from byouyuuken.Communication was great, clearly and understanding. I got a lot of gift from her too. I really happy with this transaction and hoping that in the future i will have a chance of dealing with her again!! Thank you so much!!! /Big hugs

19. Byouyuuken sold me a VOLKS SD13 FOR F-16!
      Great... no amazing seller!
      SUPER fast shipping everything about him is perfect and just as described!
      Would buy from again and again! Thank you SO much!

20. Just finished a wonderful transaction with byouyuuken. I was able to purchase from a pair of Volks black boots from the Charlotte fullset. Would love to deal with them again. Thanks again!!! :D