1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for byouyuuken

Jan 16, 2007

1. I purchased a F-36 head from byouyuken.

Her communication was smooth and excellent.
      And she's kind and so generous. and gave me some gifts XD
      Also shipping was fast.

Thank you very much again for a flawless transaction byouyuken!

2. I bought a faceplate from Byouyuuken,
      she shipped quickly and very well packed!
      She was also very polite and grand me favor too!
      Highly recomended seller Thank you!!!

3. I recently bought two pairs of shoes from byouyuuken, and once again, it was an awesome transaction! Beautiful items well packed, and super friendly and prompt communication. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

4. byouyuuken bought a Volks X BTSSB outfit set from me. Easy quick transaction with good communication. Thanks again!!

5. I bought a Volks SDGr body from Byouyuuken and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. I put the body on layaway and it was smooth sailing all the way through. Ken's a heck of a nice person and I would not hesitate to work with her again. Highly recommended!

6. I have second transaction with Byouyuuken. She did a wonderful transaction ever. The package arrive safe and sound. Overall i really satify with the results. Looking forward to deal with you again 😘😘

7. byouyuuken was very communicative and very kind. I had pleasant business with byouyuuken.
      Shipped the item fast and I was very satisfied!!
      Thank you again!! :)

8. Bought Musedoll shoes from Byouyuuken..I'm totally happy with this purchase! Great communication, fast shipping, and the shoes are just lovely♥
      Thank you very much Ken! I hope to deal with you again^^

9. A very nice seller! well communication during my purchase of her SD17 body!

10. I just finished a layaway with Ken, she is such a nice seller and has excellent communication. It is wonderful to find another seller who takes such care when wrapping and shipping her items and I very much appreciated the time and effort. She was very generous to include a gift of lovely shoes for my girl. 100% perfect transaction!

Thank you again Ken!

11. I bought a Yo-midi Williams from byouyuuken, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

12. I bought a Volks SD13 Isao Nanjou from Byouyuuken, she was very helpful (it was my first transaction on DoA), shipped him super-fast and very well packaged!
      She also sent me a couple of gorgeous eyes and lots of clothes as gifts!
      Very nice transaction with good communication!
      Thanks again! :)

13. Byouyuuken is an amazing seller with the utmost attention to detail and professionalism.

I purchased a Unoa Quluts 1.5 Fairy Skin from her, a grail doll I have been wanting but never got the opportunity to purchase before. The listing was for the doll, a second faceplate and some little extras. I have however received a big bundle of extras ! Usually when sellers list extras, I expect some tiny things like acrylic eyes or a doll clothes hanger.. Not the case with Byouyuuken - The extras I got were items I actually loved and would have purchased If I had seen a listing - fabulous wigs, great quality glass eyes and gorgeous shoes amongst other things. My Unoa came with a starter kit ! XD

Packaging is without exaggeration the best Ive ever received from a seller. Literally everything was double or perhaps, triple wrapped in bubble wrap. Im willing to bet that if the package was thrown about and used as a dodgeball of some kind, the contents would still come out pristine due to the attention in packaging.

Communication has always been swift and pleasant. She may seem intimidating at first (I mean, who hasn't saved a pic or two from Byouyuuken's photography? Im a huge fan of her work and talent) but she is a total down to earth person. Every question has been replied with accuracy and she brought up things I haven't thought about, which were useful and informative. It honestly is not surprising to find out that she has many fans and friends in the hobby. An absolute delight to deal with.

Now for some unpleasantness - unfortunately, The USPS misplaced the package while being sent to me. Thank goodness the package was insured and declared at full value. I let Byouyuuken know and she was nothing short of helpful. She contacted her Post office, let me know of updates and information to pass to my post office for them to locate the package. I kinda lost hope of ever finding the package, but I was pleasantly surprised to find the box finally in my arms - I kinda outted myself as a doll collector with my excitement since I kept telling them all the doll items coming in were for my little sister. I dont know what it was that helped the ball roll since tracking was stuck for a long time - but whatever Byouyuuken did last definitely helped !

A completely trust worthy person and I wouldn't hesitate, not for one second, to purchase from her or recommend her as a seller. I apologise for the novel written, but I still feel what I have written is not even close to justify the trustworthiness and helpfulness of Byouyuuken as a seller.

14. I bought a fabulous pair of Volks shoes and am extremely happy with them. They are in perfect condition, were well packaged and speedily sent. A completely grand transaction in every way.

15. purchased a doll from byouyuuken, great communication, arrived promptly and was packaged well. a perfectly smooth transaction!! thank you ken!

16. Hello i wish to say i had very pleasent transaction ! i buy the Ariadoll 14yrs Elegance girl body with extra leg parts and i more then happy with it!
      It was ship fast promptly packed and all as promise buy the seller ^^
      The communication was always polite and all explaind crispy clear, if i asked any questions or needed a photo all was provided a sap and thoroughly explained ^^
      Thank you so very much dear for such a very nice transaction ^^

17. I bought an old delf body off Byouyuuken! It came very fast and in fantastic shape. thank you so much!

18. I purchased a Volks Madder-Red Taisho Schoolgirl Set from Byouyuuken.
      The set arrived as described, nicely packaged and fast on shipping.
      Thank you so much!
      I look forward to do future businesses with.

19. I just finished a most wonderful transaction with byouyuuken. This is the 2nd time I've dealt with them and I couldn't be any happier. I was able to purchase a Volks Charming Peridot and it was just as described and was shipped and arrived super fast. Thank you again, dear! I hope to deal again with them and would recommend.

20. I sold my 5th Motif Venitu to byouyuuken, and it was a perfect transaction, with excellent communication throughout, and fast payment. All in all she's a pleasure to do business with - Thank you so much for giving Venitu a great new home! :)