1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cabanaeclipse

Jul 15, 2020

1. Hello! :kitty2
      This is my (Cabanaeclipse's) feedback page. If you've had a transaction with me, please leave me some feedback! Thanks!

2. I sold a pair of Miro male hands to Cabanaeclipse. Prompt and friendly communication throughout the transaction, speedy payment, and overall great to deal with! Thanks so much <3

3. @cabanaeclipse bought a Idealian Void head from me and I can’t be happier with the whole transaction. She was always polite in her PMs and the payment was quick and on time. Indeed positive feedback! :hug:

4. I sold a minifee Tika to @cabanaeclipse and it was a very smooth transaction!! They paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived!! I'd definitely do business with them again!!

5. I sold a minifee Niella and an Altis Head to @cabanaeclipse the the transaction went super smooth! They paid lightning fast and had open communication. Would definitely do business with them again.

6. I sold my minifee Mika to @cabanaeclipse on layaway and they were absolutely wonderful to work with. Paid the deposit promptly and quickly paid the rest in no time. Perfect communication throughout and would highly recommend! Would love to do business with them again :) Thanks so much!

7. Cabanaeclipse purchased IOS 40 body from me. Very pleasant to talk to, and everything went great! I would highly recommend Cabanaeclipse~

8. Cabanaeclipse purchased a Vampire Klaus Elf head from me. Had great communication and paid quickly.

9. Cabanaeclipse bought a MNF Yder elf from me. Sent every layaway payment right on time and was really nice and kept great communication during the transaction.
      Thanks so much!

10. I sold a MNF Lucywen Elf head tan to cabanaeclipse. She paid promptly, was very polite and understanding, as the delivery was very long. Thank you very much! l very recommendation!:D

11. A very lovely buyer! Wonderful communication! Sold a kana doll head to them! Wonderful and easy going buyer! Thank you sooo, much!

12. I sold a body to Cabanaeclipse. She was friendly and polite with all of her PMs and she pays very quickly. She also let me know right away when it arrived. Great buyer A+. Thank you!

13. Another wonderful transaction with cabanaeclipse she is always friendly, and a dream to work with. She always responds when she receives an item as soo. As it arrives. She is a great buyer, and if you ever see her IG, she is a wealth of information, when it comes to bjd’s. Thank you soo much!

14. Cabanaeclipse bought a Feeple60 Scarlett SP head from me, and it was a wonderful transaction! They were prompt, polite, and overall pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend. :)

15. I bought a Granado Enoch head from cabanaeclipse. Communication was prompt and friendly, they shipped when they said they would, and the head arrived well packed and as described. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! <3

16. I had another great transaction with cabanaeclipse. It was actually our first one, but USPS decided to send my package along the scenic route lol. I bought a Fantasy Doll 69cm boy body from cabanaeclipse. Everything went swimmingly, just like our previous transaction. Great communication, shipped when promised, and the body's parts were wrapped so well they survived the beating the box took on its journey. I highly recommend cabanaeclipse and would definitely work with them again. Thanks so much for another perfect transaction! <3

17. POSITIVE
      Cabanaeclipse bought a Fairyland Feeple60 Sarang 2021 (Miwa Tongue Head) from me. They were responsive and payed promptly, and they let me know when the head arrived to them.
      Recommend as a buyer. <3

18. Cabanaeclipse bought a 44cm Doll Legend Boy Body from me and the transaction went very smoothly! They also let me know when everything arrived. Thank you for giving him a good home~ :3nodding:

19. I purchased a Luts Delf Diez Elf head from Cabanaeclipse and the transition went very smoothly! The shipped very fast and were great to work with for a short layaway/hold situation. I'd highly recommend buying from them in the future. Thank you!~

20. I purchased a Pygmalion Robin head from Cabananeclipse and it was a perfectly lovely transaction! She responded super quick to my questions and gave me lots of useful information regarding a resin match. She also shipped at the speed of light! I'd happily do business with her again!