Feedback for Cabanaeclipse

Jul 15, 2020

1. Hello! :kitty2
      This is my (Cabanaeclipse's) feedback page. If you've had a transaction with me, please leave me some feedback! Thanks!

2. I sold a pair of Miro male hands to Cabanaeclipse. Prompt and friendly communication throughout the transaction, speedy payment, and overall great to deal with! Thanks so much <3

3. @cabanaeclipse bought a Idealian Void head from me and I can’t be happier with the whole transaction. She was always polite in her PMs and the payment was quick and on time. Indeed positive feedback! :hug:

4. I sold a minifee Tika to @cabanaeclipse and it was a very smooth transaction!! They paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived!! I'd definitely do business with them again!!

5. I sold a minifee Niella and an Altis Head to @cabanaeclipse the the transaction went super smooth! They paid lightning fast and had open communication. Would definitely do business with them again.

6. I sold my minifee Mika to @cabanaeclipse on layaway and they were absolutely wonderful to work with. Paid the deposit promptly and quickly paid the rest in no time. Perfect communication throughout and would highly recommend! Would love to do business with them again :) Thanks so much!

7. Cabanaeclipse purchased IOS 40 body from me. Very pleasant to talk to, and everything went great! I would highly recommend Cabanaeclipse~