1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FEEDBACK for caddyvamp

Jul 10, 2006

1. Since everyone has been asking me if I have my own feedback thread, I figured I'd better start one!!!

I both sell and buy here on DOA - A LOT!!!

Please feel free to post your feedback comments about me here.

I will update this post with my feedback for my buyers and the peole I've bought from:

+++++ buyers:

muffin
      Mia K
      the_impassive
      kanonbell
      Trin Earth
      celticgeekess
      Lugi-moo
      kristyn
      morbidollz
      shaDrouet (repeat customer)
      p^th3T!k~grrr1
      Kurosakura
      whitebread
      Darkrogue (repeat customer)
      ranmanekineko
      wickedstitchery
      budah
      Gloria (repeat customer)
      Lolly
      sher
      lindsayscorner
      mana
      chemicalstar
      Dutchgirl (repeat customer!)
      Staci
      fredeman
      bjbnut
      cheshiretiffy
      Jibrille
      baby~mermaid
      Cynthia in Flinthills
      sfallen
      Magnavox
      Crou
      Sakhmet (for helping Crou)
      shizalent
      Zagzagael
      saranilla
      CindyG
      rattimoth
      Andromache

+++++ sellers:
      change8023
      Violaine (especially awesome!)
      MysteryAya (the BEST for group orders)
      Noriko (another BEST for group orders)
      dodgerscrubs
      Hitisura
      batchix
      taeliac
      nightfall_walker
      wickedstitchery
      Lolly
      dechanique
      Pirate Wench
      julia
      vanillashine
      Zagzagael
      Bittenbefore
      digital_grrl79
      change8023
      Niku-Sama
      Descending Twilight

2. I purchased a VOLKS limited outfit from Caddy. She was great to work with, flexible about working out payment and mailed the items out quickly. ^_^

Thanks!

3. I bought a shirt and pants from Caddyvamp a while back and received them swiftly. :3 A smooth, easy transaction.

4. I have both bought and sold from caddyvamp and she's stellar! Fast shipping and fast payment. Friendly pms, too!

5. Caddyvamp is an excellent buyer. She bought 2 yo-sd wigs from me and was polite, super fast at payment, and let me know right away when the wigs arrived. I'd happily do business with her anytime!

6. I've bought from caddyvamp several times--it's always a pleasure, she follows up on her sales, communicates clearly, and mails things VERY quickly!

7. Caddyvamp's an excellent seller, very quick & communicative. I've bought from her a couple of times and both transactions were awesome. Thank you!

8. I purchased a pair of eyes from her and the transaction was fantastic! She's a great and kind seller.

9. Caddyvamp is a great buyer, great communication, fast pay, excellent buyer! X3

10. I have done multiple purchases from caddyvamp Getting these items:
      - Soom Pleather Boy Pants w/chains
      - 18mm Schwartzaugen Fancy Polymer Crimson eyes & SchwartzAugen 20mm Optical Polymer MD Ivory

It has always been a wonderful experience and the items always arrive quickly and are as nice as they were represented if not even better in person!!!:D

11. Happy shopper here! Thanks!

12. I bought some items from cv and they arrived safely and were wonderful! A+++++

13. I bought a pair of lovely shiny pants from her, and they came faster than I thought they would. :) She's very prompt with messages and is a joy to work with.

14. VERY VERY HAPPY! My purchase was wonderfully packaged and the service was super fast.

Caddyvamp was so friendly and polite, I have all her marketplace threads on subscription, cos I can't wait to buy from her again :>

Seek peace

Carol

15. I have sold to caddyvamp, and I'm in the process of buying from her! She is really such a sweet person, and so communicative, not to mention very patient! I would never have an ounce of doubt in any transaction with her! Buy and sell with confidence! :)

16. Caddyvamp is the BEST!!! Great seller! Lightning fast shipping!!! Buy with confidence! :D :D :D

Judy

17. :D I have both bought and sold dolly items with Caddyvamp and had perfect transactions!

18. Fast, excellent shipping! Very good communication. Would buy from again, no worries! :)

19. Caddyvamp is an awesome buyer! She is very prompt and I would deal with her again anytime ^_^

20. Bought a top and she's a really nice seller.