1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cadolls

Jul 17, 2008

1. I just traded a torso with cadolls! Communication was wonderful, and cadolls updated me constantly! Shipping was quick, and the packing was great. I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you!

2. cadolls bought a Peak's Wood body from me! She paid promptly and it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you!

3. I sold cadolls my Soony and she paid very promptly! :) Would do business again with her any time.

4. cadolls bought my Domuya boy. she paid when she said she would and was a pleasure to deal with. would definately do business with her again.

5. cadolls purchased a Soo from me. She paid promptly and there were no issues with Soo that I know of. Thanks for the very smooth transaction!

6. I recently purchased a Souldoll Kanguk from cadolls and he arrived today! He was packaged very well however someone (guessing customs) was not so careful and he had a broken finger! I let cadolls know and they promptly replied to let me know they will send me a new hand! Thanks cadolls for a great transaction!

7. I have purchased a Dollshe Hound from Cadolls. She was most efficient and professional, communication was immediate, and she was very friendly. Thanks for making this a great experience.

8. Cadolls purchased a Pipos baby cheshire from me. She paid quickly and was very nice to deal with.

9. Bought an Elf Lishe from her, and it arrived incredibly well packaged and exactly as she described. No flaws, was great with communicating with me during the entire process, and I absolutely adore her. She even included a pair of eyes. :) Thanks for the great transaction!

10. CAdolls answered my WTB for a Tanning Lishe and was wonderful to work with! Sent good pictures, answered emails quickly and when the doll arrived she was in perfect, pristine condition. Highly recommended!

11. Cadolls bought a doll from me. She paid promptly and kept in touch. She is a wonderful buyer!

12. I just sold my Supia Rosy to cadolls. She was super quick with replies and payment. Would definitely do business with her again.

13. cadolls responded to my recent WTB ad here in the DoA marketplace with an offer to purchase the Lumedoll I was seeking. I did purchase the doll, and she arrived safely today, exactly as described, in perfect condition and very beautiful. Thank you for a perfect and very pleasant, smooth transaction. Always a pleasure doing business with you! :chocoberry

14. cadolls kindly replied to my WTT post! I am so happy that she did! Thank you for a great trade!

15. cadolls bought a pukipuki Flora from me. She sent payment quick and was always very nice when communicating. Thanks for a good doll transaction! :)

16. I bought an elfdoll baby from cadolls. She packed it well and sent it promptly.
      Thanks.

17. A +++

Highly recommended person to deal with. I would buy and sell with confidence. Communicates politely and clearly. Paid fast and generously. Thank you so very much! ~Gus

18. I sold my puki to cadolls and transaction was great. Thank you again! A+

19. cadolls bought my Impldoll Cyril she paid right away I'm so happy he went to a good new home thank you again

20. cadolls bought my Elfdoll body on or around 12th February. She paid promptly on that day. I shipped the doll on 14th February and sent cadolls a PM with the tracking number.

Thereafter, I learned from the tracking that the doll was delivered on 17th February and signed for by K. Werth. I did not receive any acknowledgement from the buyer. I only discovered this on 26 February after sending a PM to cadolls asking whether she had received the doll. When I checked the tracking record, I saw that the doll had been delivered.

Since then, cadolls has not contacted me either to acknowledge receipt of the doll or to complain about it's condition. I am therefore unable to resolve any issues that may have arisen as there has been no contact, either negative or positive.