1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Caerbannog

May 16, 2007

1. Please post here if you've had a transaction with me. Thanks! :daisy

2. I sold an outfit to Caerbannog and she was an absolute delight to deal with:daisy She is Friendly, responsible and Responsive. :thumbup :thumbup Way Way Up for this awesome buyer.
      ~Anthony

3. Bought a head from her! She was very forthright about the head's condition and a dream to deal with! Thanks so much!

4. She participated in a dollmore group order of mine. Quick payments and very friendly to deal with!

5. She is a good buyer!Fast payment,very friendly,will to trade with her again!

6. Caerbannog was in my Leeke GO. She paid promptly when payment was due and was very nice to work with.

7. Caerbannog participated in my leekeworld group order ^^. She was a great participant and was really friendly and patient, even when it took both leeke and me extra time to get the order out. I really appreciated her kindness and would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!

8. I have purchased from caerbannog in the past, and she was a lovely seller; the sweater/shirt that I purchased came beautifully packaged in golden tissue paper and in a ziplock bag to protect it from moisture. She kept good communication and shipped out my item very quickly! This was a couple of years ago, but I had a great impression of her since then!

caerbannog recently participated in my Dollga group order. She paid promptly for her purchases and kept in good contact. She's a great group order participant, and I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from her in the future or having her in any group orders. Thank you for such wonderful transactions!

9. Caerbannog purchased a gear choker from me and everything went perfectly! Very friendly, fast payment, very patient. Definitely recommended!

10. Caerbannog bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. Wonderful to do business with.

11. I had a very pleasant transaction with caerbannog. Quick replies and paid promptly. Thank you!

12. Caerbannog participated in my GO.
      She did a quick payment and great communication.
      Thank you so much!

13. caerbannog joined a Leeke World group order I ran.
      The communication was smooth and overall process went perfect. Recommended buyer!

Thank you. ^^