1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Caillou

Sep 8, 2009

1. Traded my Serendipity Lovely Freyja for her Ange Ai Uri, the trade was superbly executed, she shipped on time and I received the doll within 3 days :) Communication was also excellent. Thanks so much for a flawless transaction.
      -Pandora-

2. I participated in Caillou's very first GO. She kept us informed every single step of the way and was very friendly, warm, and welcoming. I would trust to do any kind of business with her again.

3. I participated in the first group order Caillou ran. She kept members informed, communicated quickly, was pleasant to deal with, and shipped out our items promptly after they arrived. The only things I was less than pleased with was that we split the total Paypal fees for our order equally instead of proportionally (it was a Tata's order, and currently, Tata's charges the fees on top of the base price), and my package arrived without a return address.

Overall though, I WOULD do business with Caillou again, and I do believe that she does her best to do right by everyone.

4. I purchased a wig from Caillou and it was a smooth transaction all the way. PMs were responded to promptly and all my questions were answered. Shipping was fast and the wig was exactly as described. Highly recommended seller. A+++

5. I participated in Caillou's first GO and had quick communication, was kept updated on the status of the order and was great to do business with. She shipped my order promptly after the package arrived. I would gladly participate in another one of her GOs, should she choose to do another one ;D
      Thanks!

6. I participated in Caillou's TATA GO. Definitely a great experience for a first-time GO leader! There were a few issues with Paypal fees, but Caillou rectified the problems; quite admirably, in my opinion, particularly so for a first GO.
      Thanks Caillou!

7. I participated in her first GO and I am very pleased! Excellent communication throughout the whole process and my items were very well packaged. I believe she did very well for running her first GO and the PP Fee mistake was well handled. I would be happy to work with her again!

Thank you! :]

8. I participated in Caillou's Tata go also and was very impressed with how they handled it!

Would definately do business with them again ^^

9. I was also a participant in Caillou's Tata's Paradise GO. Caillou managed the GO very well and kept participants updated constantly. Communication was great and shipping was fast. I would definitely participate in a GO led by Caillou again!

10. GREAT on the TaTa GO, perfect communication.... thanks!!!!

11. I bought an SD sized school girl uniform and jeans from Caillou. Communication was great and the package came quickly. I would do business with Caillou in the future if the situation came up. ^^

12. super fast and smooth transaction, i got a delf soony from Caillou today, and she's gorgeous! thanks much!

13. Sorry it took so long to leave this, please forgive me! >3<
      <3

Anywho! Caillou participated in my Luts GO awhile back, things couldn't have gone better. Polite, friendly, and quick to respond, I wouldn't hesitate to let her join in the future<3

Thanks for participating! :D

14. Caillou bought a Multihead Cupid from me and it was one of the smoothest transcations I've ever had.
      Quick payment, great contact and an overall wonderful person to deal with.
      Would gladly deal with her again!

15. I purchased a LTF Rachel from Caillou and he is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

I was looking for a LTF Rachel for some time and when I found Caillou's thread, I haven't all the money on my hands. But she was very gentle and we negotiated the better ways for me to have time to join money to buy him!

Today he arrived and he is such a cute baby! Looks like new, and poses like a dream!

Caillou send him in his original box and with a cute pair of eyes! And he arrived surprisingly fast from Europe to Brazil!

It was a great pleasure to make business with Caillou. She is a great seller, and I definetely would make business with her again. Super positive feedback! Thank you!! :chocoberry

16. I bought a MiniDD from Caillou. Everything was perfect, thanks!

17. I bought a MSD black dress from Caillou, and i am very happy with how the transaction went. The communication was very friendly and fast, very fast shipping. Much quicker then i thought it would be. She even gave me a part refund because the shipping was cheaper then she thought which was really nice of her. I would happily deal with Caillou.

18. I bought a wig from Caillou and it arrived in superquick time and great condition. Pm's were very friendly and helpful and she was a pleasure to do business with.
      Hope we can do business again sometime, thankyou :)

19. Caillou bought a handmade fur wig from me and the transaction was perfect! She paid immediatly and kept me updated for when the package arrivfed! Would do business with again~

20. I did a trade with Caillou and couldn't be happier! All items were as described and she shipped her part out very quickly! (Not to mention, she is a sweet person to deal with!) Thanks again for a great trade! ;)