1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Caitirin

Jan 22, 2012

1. Caitirin traded her cute little 6/7 wig for a couple of my MSD-sized shirts. She shipped when she said she would, and had super friendly communication throughout. The trade went flawlessly! Thanks so much for a wonderful transaction! <3
    2. I participated in a GO that Caitirin ran for Luts. Everything went super smooth and she was on top of communication.
    3. Caitirin bought some laptop props from me. Great communication and prompt payment. Even let me know when they arrived! Thank you for a lovely transaction!
    4. I did a trade with Caitirin, my RS/BBB Bei for some hand-spun yarn! The yarn is perfect! It's soft and very well made. She was fast on shipping, and very communicative and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her as a trade partner! :)
    5. I bought a ResinSoul Mei from Caitirin, lovely lady, very communicative and friendly, wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you!
    6. I bought a doll from Caitirin. She kept me up to date with shipping and was really awesome.

Thank you!

7. I bought a Darak Brad from Caitirin. Wonderful and pleasant person to work with. I was told about possible delays in shipping due to weather in advance and the whole process was easy and friendly. Would definitely do business with them again. <3