1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for calalillith

Feb 14, 2007

1. I just wanted to say I was part of a group order that calalillith hosted. She kept in great contact the whole time and sent out the items really fast. ^__^ I would definetely love to deal with her again. Thank you calalillith!
    2. calalillith was very speedy with her payment, and wonderful on the communication front. :D All around wonderful buyer. Thanks!
    3. I bought a pair of shoes from calalillith. I second the call of great communication, our transaction went smoothly (thanks for being so paitent with me!)
    4. Calalilith was so nice to deal with! I would definately do it again ^^! <3
    5. Just competed a great transaction with Calalillith. Thanks SO much!:)
    6. Bought a pair of SD rocking horse shoes. Transaction went well. Shoes were shipped quickly.
    7. She commissioned me to make a Delf Lingerie Set. She was wonderful to deal with and let me know as soon as the set arrived. Thanks very much!
    8. calalilith bought a Mio scarf from me and our transaction was very pleasant!
      A+ buyer, thank you! :D
    9. I just had a very pleasant transaction with calalillith. Her payment was prompt and the communication was excellent. She notified when the clothes arrives as well:)
    10. calalillith has bought a dress from me, communication and transaction were smooth and nice~
    11. Bought item from calalillith. Great transaction with good communication. Thank you!
    12. Callalilith and I traded Fers- my White for her Golden. Communications was outstanding, such a friendly person to deal with! The Fer set arrived in perfect condition and is so lovely. Don't hesitate to do business with her, she's wonderful :)
    13. bought a pair of jeans from calalillith.
      well packaged and shipped out fast!

Thank you very much :)
    14. Just bought two vittavera outfits from Calalillith. Great transaction! Good communication and fast shipping!
      Thanks so much!
    15. Super-fast shipping on a great Dollheart outfit from calalillith. It arrived in A++++ perfect shape. Great communication and a super deal.
      Thanks so much!!
    16. I bought a Mio jacket and waistcoat from calalillith and I am delighted with my purchase

The whole transaction has been super friendly and has been an enjoyable experience from start to finish :thumbup

You can buy with confidence from calalillith

Thank you so much for selling to me:3nodding:

17. Callalith bought a pair of Leekworld MSD shoes from me and was so pleasant to deal with. During our transaction , she was very considerate, communicated very well, and helped to ensure the transaction moved along smoothly.

Thanks again! Enjoy your new MNF!
    18. Calalilith bought a wig from me, it was quite a pleasant transaction xD
      Would do business with her again :)
    19. calalillith bought a msd wig from me, she was very friendly to communicate with and paid straightaway, definitely recommended, thanks:)
    20. calalillith commissioned a faceup/body blush from me for her Minifee Des and was a complete treasure to work with!! :aheartbea

She is a genuine sweetheart and has a way with words that always leaves me in stitches. :lol: And on the transaction front she was amazing as well - prompt with everything, very thoughtful, let me know when things arrived. Perfect in my opinion!

I'd recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone and it would be my absolute pleasure to paint any of her other dolls in the future. :aheartbea :) :aheartbea