1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Calebb

Mar 19, 2010

1. Thought I'd start my feedback thread. :)

2. Calebb bought a Volks Kurumi from me. Super fast payment and wonderful person to work with. I highly recommend him for buying and selling.

3. Purchased a Volks SDC head from me. Overall a pleasant transaction. Thanks!

4. Sold a few dolls to calebb - he is wonderful to deal with. Prompt payments, great correspondence, & reliable. I recommend calebb highly for buying and selling. Hope to do more transactions in the future.

5. I traded my Volks Yo-SD body to Calebb for his SD13 Kira head. The transaction went perfectly! Quick, polite response to PMs, shipped before promised date, and the head was very safely packed up. I highly recommend this user! Thanks so much!

6. I bought a Volks "Charlotte" Baby the Stars Shine Bright complete outfit set from calebb.

He was very polite and patient during the entire process. He answered his emails right away and was always polite and friendly!
      He held the outfit for a week for me until I had the money to pay him, and since Canada Post is on strike right now (and nothing is getting into or out of Canada) he was very flexible and sent my package to my relative's house in the US to bring to me later in the summer.

I've been told that the package has arrived safely, and even though I don't have it in my hands yet I'm sure when it arrives it'll be perfect!

Thanks so much for an awesome transaction calebb!

7. I traded my YOSD head for a SDC head with Calebb. He was just LOVELY to deal with! He shipped when promised and even included a bunch or eyes as a gift! :D I'm VERY happy with the transaction and yould love to trade again in the future! :)

THANK YOU! A+ :)

8. Bought a DoC from calebb, responded and shipped quickly, super nice! Thanks a lot~!

9. I bought a BBB Lucky from calebb. Commmunication was great, he shipped quickly, and was very polite throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend buying from him!

10. i bought an oldskin SD mimi from calebb. Communication was the most smoothes of all that i have had so far!he shipped mimi out on tuesday and just got her today!he was very polite and even though he was having some trouble with DOA he took my somewhat low offer and sent my grail/dream doll!^^ i would definitely recommend buying from him again!^^
      thanks, calebb for giving me my precious new girl!=^-^=

11. Calebb was a very nice buyer, quick with communication, payment, and also let me know when the doll arrived, and that the doll's condition was good upon arrival.

12. Calebb bought my Volks Msd F-17 head. He paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

13. Calebb bought my Dollstown girl from me. She was super-friendly, kept great communication and paid promptly. Completely satisfied, I highly recommend doing business with this buyer!)))
      thanks a lot)))

14. Calebb traded a standard SD Mimi head for my DDH-01 Limited Edition face up head. The transaction went wonderfully, he even included eyes and a wig, and sent the head out a day early. Communication was fantastic, I couldn't ask for a better first transaction. A+++.

15. Calebb and I did some trading! Everything went great! He was easy to comunicate with and shipped everything as they were pictured. I would love to work with him again! ^_^
      Thank you!!

16. Calebb and I did some trading! He is awesome! Great communication and a great person! Items are just as pictured and I love them! Highly recommend calebb! Would love to work with him again!

17. Wonderful trade with Calebb. I traded an SQlab body for a Volks school head C, and I am completely thrilled. It was packed very well with a face protector, and communication was fabulous. Everything you could want in a trade. I'm very pleased.

18. I sold with partial trade my DD-05/Obistu 55cm boy to Calebb. Great transaction, super friendly. I will do business with Calebb anytime.

19. Calebb joined my 2079 Realms GO. Great communication with prompt payment. This was a GO for heavy wooden furniture. Great participant and highly recommended.Thank you for helping make this GO a success.