1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Calio4

Oct 17, 2011

1. Leaving positive feedback for Calio4. She purchased a Bygg R head from me. The transaction went really well! Communication was wonderful, quick payment. And she was very kind through the entire transaction. I highly recommend her! :)

Thank you for such a wonderful transaction! <3

2. Calio4 Bought a Unoa L-bi head (with unoa headback) from me, with a short layaway. She paid quickly, and was a pleasure to deal with :)

I prefer to have buyers pay shipping after-the-fact, so I don't have to "guess" shipping, and she paid that promptly as well :3

I would have no problem selling to her again~

3. Calio4 purchased a Unoa headback from me. She was a total delight to work with :D. Calio4 replied promptly to all PMS, sent payment immediately, and was kind enough to let me know when her item arrived safely. Thanks so much for an easy and pleasant transaction. :chocoheart

4. I just sold a Chiwoo MNF head to Calio4. It was an excellent transaction, swift payment and really great to work with.

Thank you very much.

5. Calio4 bought a minifee b line boy body from me and she was such a pleasure to deal with.
      She paid promptly within the agreed date and was really patient.
      Communication was excellent as well.
      I'd not hesitate to deal with her again :)

6. Calio4 bought 2 pair of eyes from me. She's a fast payer, very friendly and let me know when she received her items. It was a pleasure to deal with you. :)

7. Calio4 bought a couple of clothing items from me. Wonderful person to deal with, friendly and lovely, payment was prompt! Thank you so much, I would love to deal with you in the future. :)

8. Great buyer! Highly recommended!

9. Calio4 ordered two fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

10. Calio4 bought a couple of hand-made clothes from me. everything went great, she is a great person to deal with!

11. Calio4 bought pink silicone eyes from me. Everything went super good and she was fabulously fast with replying and paying. She was kind to me and let me know when she got the eyes. I'm looking forward of dealing with her again. Thanks&#9829;

12. Calio4 bought a MNF body from me. She was awesome with communication, always very friendly and patient! Payment was fast and she let me know as soon as the package arrived to her! I would love to do business with her again! Thank you!

13. Sold a pair of hands to Calio4. She was prompt with payment, pleasant to deal with, and let me know when they arrived. Thanks so much!

14. Calio4 bought my NS Sard head. She was prompt with payment, very friendly and pleasant to communicate with, and she let me know when the head had arrived. :3 Overall, a lovely buyer and a wonderful transaction! :aheartbea!!!

15. Calio4 purchased my modded El head in NS. Super to deal with and awesome communication. Thanks!

16. Calio4 purchased a Crobidoll wig from me, she paid promptly and was excellent to deal with. She kindly let me know when the item had arrived. I would love to do business with her again! :D Thanks!

17. Caroline bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly, let me know when they arrived and overall was a complete joy to work with. Very highly recommended. Thank you so much! :D

18. Calio4 purchased an SDF Abadon head from me. She answers PMS promptly and alerts you when the package arrives and tells you the condition as well. She's also timely with her payments. Super pleasant and highly recommended! <3

19. I sold a Soom outfit to Calio4 and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was good, payment was prompt, couldn't ask for more. 8) Thank you!

20. I sell a Mei of REsinsoul + a wig from Formydoll to Calio4, she was wonderfull, very quickly in payment and a lovely person, i really love talk with her and i am sure that my mei is in a good home <3 thank you so much!