1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Callie-chan

Jun 1, 2006

1. Please post any and all feedback for transactions with Callie-chan here. Thank you! ^_^

2. I bought 3 skirts and a pair of legwarmers and they arrived safely packaged and even came from Canada faster than some stuff I have bought from sellers in the US! Wonderful seller! THANX!

3. I bought the "Love Me To Death" outfit and it arrived quicker than I thought it would and was very carefully packaged. I totally recommend this seller.
      :sumomo:

4. Ive sold to Callie in person and she's wonderful to deal with. While I haven't bought her clothing (as I own a boy doll and she makes dresses) her work is adorable and very well made. Highly reccommended!

5. I got a swim suit and a panties combination. And they are simply awesome. Exactly how i described them to her. You must buy!! I wil defanatly buy again.

6. I bought a skirt from Callie-chan a long, long time ago.

It took a little longer than her and I had planned, so she threw in an adorable little head piece! n.n She was a joy to work with, and I will probably commission from her in the future for my boys. :3

7. I just bought a dress and a petticoat from Callie-chan for my new MSD and she did an amaaaazing job capturing exactly what I wanted!

I'm sure I'll go through her again soon. <3

8. I had bought a oriental shirt from Callie-chan and I think the pictures do no justice. It turned out much more wonderful. I do hope to do business again with her. ^^

9. I commissioned 2 outfits from Callie. She does wonderful work. She was fast and efficient and her work was beautiful. She gave updates and was always in communication.
      I highly recommend her for any business transaction. ^_^

10. just got my outfit i commissioned! it's gorgeous! i am going to commission her again! i highly recommend!!

11. I commisioned an outfit from Callie-chan; she was such a wonderful person to deal with and responded to my PMs quickly. The outfit it magnificient - I just love it so much.^o^
      The shipping time was so quick too!
      Overall, I am very pleased and would love to do business with her again. :aheartbea