1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for calliope13

Sep 12, 2007

1. Figured I may as well start a feedback thread :)

2. Ana bought from me, and she paid immediately, had great communication, and let me know when the item arrived. An A++ transaction - thank you so much!

3. I bought 2 really beautiful knitted caps from Ana. She is also a really sweet person to talk too.

4. I bought a beautiful creme colored knit cap fom Ana. It was extremely well-made and fits my Lishe beautifully. I would definitely recommend her as a seller - she's just fantastic!

5. Bought 2 fantastic knit caps which my little guys love dearly!

6. calliope13 bought a sleeping Puki faceplate from me. Paid amazingly fast and was nice enough to let me know when it got there ^^

Thanks so much! A real pleasure doing business with you <3

7. I asked people to send me some newspaper (odd I know) and calliope13 was a total sweetheart and sent me hers. Thanks so much!

8. Bought bedding from calliope13. Friendly service, nice to talk too. The package came quickly, and the items were perfect for what I needed. Hope to work with them again maybe in the future. Thank you! :)

9. Bought an awesome Puki Lily faceplate from her and it arrived very fast! A great person to have a transaction with! Thank you!

10. I purchased a PongPong from calliope13 last week. The sale was easy, fast and friendly :) Many thanks once again!

11. I bought a Seorin's head from calliope. Easy sale, fast send and she's so sweet. Thanks for all.

12. I bought a Puki singing faceplate from calliope and was lucky enough for her to do the face-up before shipping. Calliope did a fantastic job and sent a beautiful hand crochet hat for one of my kids to wear in the Cancer Walk. What a sweet thing to do, now everyone go and get your "BOOBIES CHECKED"
      Wonderful lady to deal with and I would buy from her again and again, Thank you.

13. I bought a ns mnf b-line boy body from Ana on a layaway. She was lovely to work with, and very prompt with communication. She shipped very well packed, and he got here super fast! He was very well taken care of. I would definantly work with her again!! Thank you so much!!! :)

14. I purchased a re-ment item from Ana. The item arrived quick and well packaged!!!
      Thanks soo much!

15. Purchased a pukipuki body. Transaction was smooth, and the body arrived safely. Thanks.

16. I bought Fidelia Firefly. Quick shipping and nice to do buiness with.
      Thanks again
      Stella

17. I joined calliope13's group order for some littlefee hands and I couldn't be happier ^^ she kept me up to date and shipped me the hands very fast once she received them. thanks so much! (sorry for waiting so long before I left feedback)

18. oops sorry I meant to say I joined the fairyland split not group order. my bad ^^;

19. I participated in a fairyland split organised by Ana. She was very understanding of my situations and communication was always friendly. She shipped promptly and overall, Ana was lovely to deal with. I am just in awe of my littlefee's posing - thank you so much for helping in bringing her home!

20. I was part of a Fairyland Group order run by calliope13 and it was a wonderful experience! She made sure everyone always knew what was going on and everything was shipped out in a timely manner. Thanks again!!!