1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Callum91

Jun 9, 2008

1. i sold a Mellow Cole to Callum, it was a perfect transaction. great communication throughout, and let me know she arrived safely..... great buyer.

2. I just had a lovely transaction with Callum, who bought a tunic from me. great communication, fast payment and super nice :) thanks for everything!

3. I responded to an advertisement that Callum placed for Iplehouse SID feet. He responded promptly. Good communication. Fast payment. A very pleasant and smooth transaction. Highly recommended. Thank you so much, Callum!
      :) Laurie

4. Bought a Soom wig from Callum91 - great communication and very helpful! Recommend!

5. I bought some Masterpiece eyes from Callum, very pleasant transaction, shipped quickly and were as described when they arrived. Highly recommended :)

6. Callum91 took part in another one of my Dollmore GO's and was extremely pleasant throughout. payment was sent promptly and they understood when i had family issues that delayed me sending out their items.
      I would certainly recommend Callum91 to anyone and would gladly do business with again :)

7. I sold a SD16 body to Callum91, and it was an other perfect transaction :D
      Communications was great - always friendly and fast. Even when I forgot to send along the elastic and hooks, there was nothing but kind words from Callum.

I would love to deal with Callum91 again in the future :D

8. I've sold a Volks Iris head to Callum and the transaction has been really pleasant. Communication has been friendly and the payment really fast, therefore the transacation can be described as perfect. I would love very much to deal with Callum again. Thank you very much.

9. I bought a pair of MasterPiece soft glass eyes from Callum and she was such a sweetheart to do business with; great communication, ninja fast shipping & the eyes were just lovely! Would be happy to deal with this DOA member anytime!

Thank you! :)

10. Callum91 sold a lovely pair of eyes to me and they are just wonderful. She was very fast to respond to PMs and was always very friendly. She also shipped my eyes very fast. Thank you so much! I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

11. Callum commissioned me to work on his Chloe faceplates, it was a very pleasant and easy commission work and it couldn't have gone smoother : ) Thankyou for commissioning me!

12. Callum, aside from having an awesome name, joined my last ED GO. He was a pleasure to communicate with, paid promptly and gave me NO grief ;) Seriously, I'd do business with him again ANY time !

13. I bought a doll from Callum and could not be more pleased. Wonderful communication and very helpful. My gorgeous doll arrived securely packed and exactly as described. Thanks so much!!

14. Callum purchased an Oasisdoll Alejandro head from me and we had a great transaction. He paid via layaway and was prompt with payment each time and his communication was great. I would definitely deal with him again! Thanks!

15. I bought a Fl Feeple Juri '12 head from Callum and the transaction went perfectly! Head arrived in fantastic condition and really well packaged and the communication was excellent. I would definitely recommend him as a seller. Thanks!

16. Callum is a wonderful buyer who purchased a BJD head from me.. The communication was easy, the transaction very smooth, and payment was made right away. Overall just can't say enough about this buyer- excellent!

17. I want to leave positive feedback for Callum91. We had a complicated transaction with alot of
      detailed issues and he had alot of knowledge on BJD as the doll arrived at her new home
      Callum took very good photos that were usedful and was very understanding while we
      wait to hear from the doll company on parts availability
      great buyer,and I'm thinking he would be an excellent seller as well because of that knowledge

18. I sold a pair of SD16 shoes to Callum and it has been a perfect and very pleasant transaction: he paid promptly, was very communicative and such a kind person! I would be very happy to deal with him again.

19. Callum91 took part in my Sadol GO - all payments and messages were prompt and polite. A perfect participant!

20. Callum hosted a Dollmore group order which I joined. Everything went seamlessly, his communication was so friendly and laid-back while still being professional, and the whole thing was really simple and straight-forward. He let us know what was going on with our order then shipped it out quickly, all well-packed. All in all, a really satisfactory, well-handled experience, would definitely participate again! Thank you! :aheartbea