1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CalM

Nov 10, 2007

1. I haven't yet started one of these, and good feedback is a must. ;3

I've done very few transactions, but those who have bought from me or sold to me, please place your feedback here. :)
    2. I bought an Ean body from her, and she arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks! My girl is so happy now. ;-)

3. CalM bought a head from me. Immediate payment and a sweetie pie! I'd gladly deal with her again in the future :chibi
    4. i bought an outfit and a wig from caffeine a la mocha the outfit is sooo cool and everything was as exactly as she described (THANK YOU :aheartbea)
      Absolutly gorgeous! top seller +++++ :)
    5. CalM participated in my first swap, The Red Swap. She also wound up as my "secret" partner, and sent me the best gifts my boys could ask for. She is a talented artist, an absolute joy to work with, always friendly and understanding, and she was prompt with returning PM's, sending her package and posting when she received her own. I would recommend her to any swap leader, and would be honored to have her apart of another one of my color swaps anytime. Thanks CalM! ^^
    6. Bought CalM's Resinsoul Lian, and she was great to work with--friendly, fast to reply, and shipped the doll very promptly and well packed. I'd recommend her highly!
    7. I bought a pair of Dollzone Jointed hands from CalM. Communication and shipping were both very fast and the items arrived safely!

A delightful seller, would recommend and buy from again~
    8. :pcupcake I bought a pair of hands from CalM and it was a fabulous transaction! Very pleased! I highly recommend her as a seller!
    9. I bought a luts head from CalM,everything is good!
      I won't hesitate to trade with her in the furture!
      thank you >333
    10. Sold a pair of Soom fantasy legs to CalM. She paid quickly and the communication was excellent. Everything went great. I'd definitely sell to her again. Thanks very much! :)
    11. Halloween Swap 2014

Caffeine a la Mocha participated in my Halloween Swap. She was a great participant, and would love to have her in future swaps.
    12. Caffeine a la Mocha purchased SD blouse from me. Communication and payment were very prompt.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction!
    13. Caffeine a la Mocha participated in my Secret Valentine's Swap and she sent out her swap on time! She did a phenomenal job on her items and her communication was excellent. I would highly recommend her as a swap participant, and would love to work with her again in the future. ^_^

Thank you for joining my first swap, and for your great work! <3
    14. Caffeine a la Mocha was my swap partner in cutiepie's valentine swaps and she was amazing! :D She sent me a full outfit with tons of detail and some really adorable touches and not only that but she was very friendly and was the first to send out an outfit. I would definitely recommend her to anyone hosting or participating in future swaps ^_^
    15. CalM bought my Iplehouse Akando and it was a wonderful transaction :) communication was excellent and I was informed promptly when he arrived at her place. Happy that my boy found a new home <3 thanks again!