1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CalM

Nov 10, 2007

1. I haven't yet started one of these, and good feedback is a must. ;3

I've done very few transactions, but those who have bought from me or sold to me, please place your feedback here. :)

2. I bought an Ean body from her, and she arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks! My girl is so happy now. ;-)

Jay

3. CalM bought a head from me. Immediate payment and a sweetie pie! I'd gladly deal with her again in the future :chibi

4. i bought an outfit and a wig from caffeine a la mocha the outfit is sooo cool and everything was as exactly as she described (THANK YOU :aheartbea)
      Absolutly gorgeous! top seller +++++ :)

5. CalM participated in my first swap, The Red Swap. She also wound up as my "secret" partner, and sent me the best gifts my boys could ask for. She is a talented artist, an absolute joy to work with, always friendly and understanding, and she was prompt with returning PM's, sending her package and posting when she received her own. I would recommend her to any swap leader, and would be honored to have her apart of another one of my color swaps anytime. Thanks CalM! ^^

6. Bought CalM's Resinsoul Lian, and she was great to work with--friendly, fast to reply, and shipped the doll very promptly and well packed. I'd recommend her highly!

7. I bought a pair of Dollzone Jointed hands from CalM. Communication and shipping were both very fast and the items arrived safely!

A delightful seller, would recommend and buy from again~

8. :pcupcake I bought a pair of hands from CalM and it was a fabulous transaction! Very pleased! I highly recommend her as a seller!

9. I bought a luts head from CalM,everything is good!
      I won't hesitate to trade with her in the furture!
      thank you >333

10. Sold a pair of Soom fantasy legs to CalM. She paid quickly and the communication was excellent. Everything went great. I'd definitely sell to her again. Thanks very much! :)

11. Halloween Swap 2014
      Positive

Caffeine a la Mocha participated in my Halloween Swap. She was a great participant, and would love to have her in future swaps.

12. Caffeine a la Mocha purchased SD blouse from me. Communication and payment were very prompt.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction!

13. Caffeine a la Mocha participated in my Secret Valentine's Swap and she sent out her swap on time! She did a phenomenal job on her items and her communication was excellent. I would highly recommend her as a swap participant, and would love to work with her again in the future. ^_^

Thank you for joining my first swap, and for your great work! <3

14. Caffeine a la Mocha was my swap partner in cutiepie's valentine swaps and she was amazing! :D She sent me a full outfit with tons of detail and some really adorable touches and not only that but she was very friendly and was the first to send out an outfit. I would definitely recommend her to anyone hosting or participating in future swaps ^_^

15. CalM bought my Iplehouse Akando and it was a wonderful transaction :) communication was excellent and I was informed promptly when he arrived at her place. Happy that my boy found a new home <3 thanks again!

16. Caffeine a la Mocha was a member of my recent Witch's Sabbat Swap and she was a wonderful swapper! I would highly recommend Caffeine a la Mocha to other swap hosts and would gladly have her join any of my future swaps! :)