Feedback for Camillelang

Jul 17, 2009

1. And tranactions AT ALL! TELL ME :) I will give you a hug...:aheartbea

or a cookie :3 :chocoheart

2. Camillelang bought the fairy wings from me!!
      She is very nice and make a fast payment. ^^
      Thank you very much for your order. >.<

3. Camillelang purchased some Iplehouse doll outfits from me!

Payment was super duper quick and the communication was great! Thanks, precious!

4. Camillelang purchased a Nintendo DS for her msd from me. The transaction was perfect, thanks so much!

5. Camille bought a blonde msd wig from me. Great communication and great buyer! Pleasure to do business with. :D Thank you!!!!

6. I purchased some brown acrylic eyes and they got here just fine. Thanks n.n

7. I was sure that I left feedback for this but I guess I didn't. Well, I bought a Fairyland rosenau dress from Camillelang. It arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Thank you very much!

8. I bought an MSD outfit from Camillelang. She shipped quickly and was great to deal with ^^ Thanks!

9. I bought a head from Camillelang. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks again!

10. I bought an adorable little pink MSD top for my girls from Camillelang :)

Camillelang was very friendly and professional to work with and shipped very fast. I can highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good, honest marketplace transaction.

I would not hesitate to buy from her again

Thank you very much :thumbup

11. I purchased a black MSD leggings from Camillelang and all was perfect, the same as the pictures.

Thank you!!!!

12. I bought a Minifee body from Camillelang. She shipped the body quickly and packed it well, communication was prompt and friendly, an excellent transaction! :)