1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Candykicks

Mar 15, 2012

1. Please leave me feedback here!

Thank you~!
      :)

2. A perfect transaction with Candykicks!
      Great
      communication, so helpful and friendly, very prompt and careful shipping!
      Thank you sooooooooooooo much ♥

3. I've bought some clothes to Candykicks. I received them very quickly and I'm very happy about that transaction. Candykicks is a great seller! Thank you!

4. I bought clothes from candykicks. They arrived quickly and in excellent condition just like advertised. candykicks was a pleasure to work with and I had no problems at all. I would definitely buy from them again in the future.

5. I bought a pair of pukifee shoes and everything was perfect. They arrived really quick, well packaged and like new. It's a pleasure to deal with her, she's so sweet and fast with her pm's.

I highly recommend her for future transactions.

Thank you!!

6. I bought a Lati dress and cardigan from Candykicks and it was in perfect shape and arrived very quickly. Highly recommended!

7. I bought Three Pairs of Pukifee/Lati Yellow Nubanded Socks from Candykicks. Her communication was so friendly & prompt, she shipped the socks out right away, and packed them well. A pleasure to deal with, I would gladly buy from her again. Thanks so much!!!

8. I bought and have just received Pukifee Zoe from Candykicks
      Transaction itself was very good, enjoying every moment! Thank you!

9. I bought some doll items from her and all went perfect. She was a nice contact. Thank you so much Dear.

10. Hello :)
      Candykicks bought my Lati yellow Sophie.
      Everything went extremelly well. Best experience I've made so far on DOA marketplace. I'll be definitelly more than happy to sell/buy from her again.
      Thank you! I hope you'll like my little Sophie :)

11. I have bought a pkf luna to Candykicks. She arrived very quickly and well packaged. Candykicks is a great seller.
      Thank you so much.

12. I sold two Lati Yellow Lumi to Candykicks and everything was perfect. Great buyer!

13. Candykicks purchased a full set Lati Yellow Wink ver. Luna from me and everything went so well! Super-fast and polite communication, payment were sent promptly as well. I was also informed when Luna arrived and I have to say I have never had a smoother transaction on DoA before.
      I would definitely like to do business with Candykicks agin! :chibi

14. Candykicks bought a pair of Oscar doll eyes from me and was lovely to deal with.

Would definitely Recommend :thumbup

15. I bought event Minifee head from Candykicks and our transaktion was perfect! Communication was very friendly, she shipped the head out right away and packed it very safe. Thank you so much!

16. I am so sorry about the late feedback!! Amy bought from me a pairs of Oscar doll eyes, and everything was flawless. She was very patient and understanding, and let me know as soon she received her package!! I would definitely make transaction with her in the future!! Thank you so much!! <3

17. I purchased a wig from Amy. Very nice transaction and fast shipping :) Thanks a lot! I recommend her as a seller for everyone. :)

18. I sold a PukiPuki Ante to Candykicks and she was so lovely! She paid very promptly and let me know as soon as the doll had arrived.

19. Bought a Lati body from Candykicks. It was a wonderful transaction. She is so nice to deal with, super fast shipping, well packed. Thank you very much! :)

20. I purchased a SP MNF Mio head from Candykicks and it was a great transaction ! :) Communication, friendliness, helpfulness and posting speed was all 10/10. Thanks again <3