1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for candykisses

Jun 2, 2008

1. I haven't start selling yet, but am buying some stuffs & soon selling.
      So do leave feedback if you have done a transaction with me :]

Thanks a bunch *3*

2. Bought a pair of glass eyes from her ^^
      Great communication! Will be happy to deal with her again ^^

3. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

4. Really efficient and replies were fast!
      It was a pleasant experience overall!

5. Definately a recommened G.O Organiser! [+1]

6. Great seller! :D Quick replies and communication, and the package came quickly and wonderfully wrapped~ Thank you so much! x)

7. I bought an MSD/MNF sized lolita outfit from candykisses. The article arrived in excellent condition and packed together nicely, the dress wasn't wrinkled at all even though it came all the way from Singapore. I'd definitely buy from her again, without any hesitation.

Thanks!

8. I bought a wig from Candykisses and highly recommend her! :)
      everything went smoothly, and she packed it wonderfully on a cute little box <33
      thank you so much :D

9. i bought a SD monochrome-striped sweater, SD monochrome boots and MSD red sneakers from candykisses, she was very prompt in replying my PMs and very friendly and communicative. her packaging of the items also impressed me, it was so neatly done i almost didn't want to take them out XD; very capable and recommended seller!

p.s. mel, this is cassis from sgcafe, i thought i'd leave feedback at your DoA thread too <3

10. +1 :D

bought white sweatpants from her, mailing was prompt and she patiently answered all my questions nicely. Definitely recommended ^^

//will def buy from her again <3

11. I bought a Fairyland Cherry Stripe Bra Set from her and she was prompt with her messages and kept me updated on shipping :D Great, smooth transaction and I'd definitely recommend her :3

12. Positive - I bought 3 MSD items from candykisses, she maintained contact with me during shipping and I'm pleased with the items.

13. I just purchased a lovely wig from candykisses. She kept me informed about the process of the transaction, and it arrived reasonably quickly considering the distance it had to travel! I would recommend her as a seller.

14. Candykisses was part of my recent Dollmore group order. Payment was quick and communication was friendly and open.
      Great group order participant! Thanks!

15. I bought a beautiful MNF Miyu from Candykisses.
      Her communication was fast and to the point and my precious package was well wrapped and arrived in perfect condition!
      A splendid transaction :) Thank you very much!

16. I bought some clothes from Candykisses and they arrived safe and sound! They're in great shape and I can't wait to get my Resinoids their bodies so they can wear these outfits!:D

If you're in the US, the mail takes a bit longer, [mine too 20 days] and the tracking umber may not update. but be patient and you should get your package. Don't let that deterr you from buying from Candykisses! Wonderful transaction, and I truly appreciate all that you've done for me!:D

Ryu