1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cap'n

Jul 20, 2017

1. Did a trade with Cap'n and couldn't have asked for a better partner. Great communication, didn't mind taking more pics/answering questions, quick shipping, and let me know they got their part of the trade. Thank you and enjoy! :3

2. Cap’n bought a Luts head from me. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and the transaction went very smoothly. I would happily recommend Cap’n. Thank you!

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Cap'n and I entered into a trade when I responded to a WTB/WTT ad from her on the MP. She was receptive, friendly, helpful and I think we both got exactly what we wanted! Dealing with her was easy, a pleasure, and I'd unflinchingly recommend her as a trade partner to anyone or work with her again, of course! A real gem in the community, thank you!

4. Traded an SD suit for a couple SD tops. Shipped quickly. Good trade partner. Thanks!

5. Positive feedback for Cap'n! They're a great buyer with great communication, they bought some clothing from me and was kind enough to let me know when they arrived. Thank you for your purchase!

6. Cap'n purchased a wig from me and the transaction was perfect! Great communication, fast payment and a pleasure to deal with! I highly recommend Cap'n to any seller! :)

7. Cap'n purchased a Volks boy shorts set from me. Payment was sent within a second and everything whet through smoothly!! I was notified when package arrived, thank you for a wonderful transaction! :)

8. Bought a DF-A Luca from Cap'n, the transaction was smooth and easy. I would definitely do business with them again, thanks so much!

9. Thank you for another fine transaction, Cap'n!:) I bought 3 matching school uniforms from Cap'n who was so helpful to tell me that they had a 3rd matching uniform in addition to the 2 I inquired about. All 3 are in very nice condition and were sent fast, along with a cute surprise gift, by this friendly & efficient seller.

10. I bought 2 wigs from Cap'n. I love my purchase, and the transaction went perfectly smoothly. Thank you!

11. 100% POSITIVE!!! <3

I bought a Frappzilla wig from @Cap'n and it was the best! Quick and polite responses and shipped out mere hours after I sent funds - WOW! The wig arrived well packed in perfect condition and I even got some extra treats! So sweet!

Thanks again! It was a pleasure!

12. Excellent buyer! I sold a doll head to Cap'n on a 4-month layaway and it went incredibly smoothly. No problems with payments and communication was great. :thumbup

13. I bought one pair of blue glass eyes from them. Fast communication and the package was arrived safely!
      I would like to buy more from them again!

14. Sold my Doll Family Anthony head to Cap'n. A quick and easy transaction! Pleasure to do business with.

15. Cap'n purchased a YO-SD outfit and 2x wigs from me and everything went well! Communication was prompt and friendly and payment was sent quickly^^ I would be happy to do business with Cap'n anytime again in the future :kitty2

16. I purchased two Luts shirts from Cap'n. I am very happy with the entire transaction. Communication was quick and easy. They shipped my shirts out immediately, and both were just as described. I would definitely buy from Cap'n in the future. Thank you so much!!

17. I did a trade with Cap'n and the doll arrived safe and sound. Not to mention they were very helpful and replied quick! They sent more pictures and answered all my questions. I'd happily trade again with them in the future.

18. I purchased a sweet outfit from Cap’n off the marketplace. The entire transaction and communication went quite smoothly.
      Thanks

19. positive feedback! purchased a tiny doll which was sent off right away, packed well with a wee surprise inside as well

20. Cap'n bought various items from me, clothes and wigs, and the transaction went smoothly. Communication was good and they paid promptly as well. Thank you for being a wonderful buyer ^^