1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cap'n

Jul 20, 2017

1. Cap'n bought two yosd outfits from me. Cap'n is really nice and the communication is great. Prompt payment and response. I would definitely like to trade with Cap'n again in the future. Highly recommended!!

2. Cap'n and I did a trade - my Fairyland Klaus vampire head for their modded Karsh Minifee head. Everything went very smoothly, communication was great, and everything arrived safely and intact. Would definitely trade again, highly recommend.

3. Cap'n and I traded doll clothes. It was a great transaction and shipping went smoothly. I'm very happy with everything and would recommend buying/selling/trading with Cap'n. I'd do a deal again in a heartbeat! :aheartbea

4. I replied to Cap'n's WTB thread and sent a Luts torso and head to go on a centaur body - Cap'n replied quickly and paid promptly and let me know he made it! Thanks so much for a great transaction, and I'm glad to see him go to good use!

5. Cap’n bought a hanfu set from me and the whole transaction was very pleasant!

6. Just bought a Senior Delf Annette from Cap’n, and the whole process was very pleasant. She was very responsive and pleasant, and the doll was shipped immediately after payment, and arrived quickly and very well packaged. A+, 100% recommend.

7. Just did a trade, replies were quick and deal went smoothly. Would trade with again.

8. I purchased a couple of SD65 Boy High Heel Feet from Cap'n, who was very communicative and polite the entire time. The feet came in quickly, in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier, thank you!

9. I sold a little Cordelia to Cap'n. She is nice and fast in response, payment and everything! Recommend trading with her.

10. Traded my MYou Basil for their Dearmine Picasso! Super accommodating! Shipped on the same day! Absolutely would love to work with them again!!

11. Another great transaction with Cap'n. This time I purchased a set of 3 dresses and a lovely red coat. I was hoping they would fit my Irrealdoll Nur who is modded into a girl and they fit her perfectly. This photo shows her in one of the dresses which is for Easter.
      [​IMG]Party Dresses for Parker by Marie, on Flickr

Dresses and coat well packed and shipped quickly. Very happy with transaction.

12. @Cap'n is a great seller! I bought an Aimerei BB Weedy from her. She's super sweet, very responsive, and ships fast. Everything I've bought from her has been well packaged and exactly as pictured. Not only that, but she's very kind as well. I'd highly recommend @Cap'n for any transaction, selling or otherwise.

13. Bought some minifee event arms from Cap'n. Fast and polite communication and was shipped quickly. Wonderful seller.

14. Cap'n bought hanfu set from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.Always a pleasure to deal with!

15. Cap'n sold me an Asleep Eidolon Cordelia doll head, it was sent promptly and safely and was exactly as described in the listing. They were in communication through the whole process, kindly included some eyes, and helped me start out my feedback as well. Thank you, I appreciate it!

16. I did a trade with Cap’n of a resin head for some clothing. Communication was great, she shipped exactly when she said she would, and everything arrived safe and as described. All around positive!! :D

17. I bought a Rosenlied Holiday's Child body from Cap'n and it was a super nice transaction! Everything went very smoothly. Shipping was reasonable and quick. I was kept thoroughly updated thoughout the process and the doll was packed very safely. Very friendly and I would be happy to do business again. Thanks again!

18. Cap'n purchased a body for me. Whole experience was easy from start to finish. Would gladly transact with again! Many thanks.

:cake:

19. Cap’n bought a rosenlied holiday mignon from me,communication was good! She’s also a lovely and responsible buyer, highly recommended:hug:

20. I purchased a ddh08 head with an artist face-up from Cap'n, and she arrive swiftly and packaged well. Communication was very easy. A very reliable seller!