1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cap'nH

Nov 21, 2010

1. I had a great transaction with Cap'nH
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

2. I bought gorgeous wig from Cap'nH. It was well packed and arrived quickly. She updated me all way through. Thanks a lot! ;)

3. I bought a beautiful Soom outfit from Cap'nH - great transaction all around! Thanks!

4. Bought an outfit from her on extended layaway. She was quick to communicate and really good to deal with. The outfit arrived safe and in perfect condition. A+! Would gladly do business again.

5. I bought a wig from heather.
      The comunication was excelent and she sent me the wigs very well packed and in perfect conditions.
      This was my first time buying at the market and it was way better that I could imagine.
      I highly recommend her.

6. Bought a wig from Cap'nH, she was great to deal with! Was patient with me and held the wig till I could pay, and shipped it out right away. It arrived quickly and safely. Thanks!

7. Cap'nH bought a Wig wing wig from me. She was very kind and communication was also great. Overall, our deal was very pleased! I HIGHLY recommend her!! X)

8. Cap'nH made a commission for me. She made an outstanding face-up for my Or-doll Limos girl. The communication was smooth and quickly, she is very polite, friendly and warm person. Every step was shown to me in a picture and consulted with me, she was very patient and made everything what I wanted. I am so, so, so very happy that I decided on commission her. The doll is marveolous and I cannot stop looking at her. Thank You very much, Heather!

I will definitely recommand STAR SNIPER as a comissioner <3

9. I bought a Soom Nephelin outfit from Cap'nH and it was a great transaction! Heather was great with communication and shipped the outfit out really fast! Its in great condition! Thank you so much!

10. Heather painted my dollshe van for me. she did an awesome job, kept me up to date regularly at every step and posted back in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend her work and her integrity.
      thankyou so much!!

11. Cap'nH sold me a set of Soom Amber parts on layaway. She is a very lovely person and the transaction had been perfect. She answered my Pms very fast and always friendly and send out the package very fast and very well wrapped. Thank you for a lovely transaction.:aheartbea

12. Cap'nH bought a Yosd outfit from me. Quick payment, & so nice! Thansk!

13. I commissioned Cap'nH for a face-up on my SC Doll Char head. She did an awesome job, kept in communication all the time and updated me at every step. The face-up was finished very fast and the head shipped out asap and arrived safe and sound.
      The face-up itself is really gorgeous and well done. I'd not hesitate to recommend her work.

Thank you!

14. Cap'nH bought a wig from me. She was very kind and communication was also great.
      Also, Payment was very fast. Overall, our deal was very pleased! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her!

15. I spent a long time looking for a face-up artist and I'm so glad I chose Cap'nH !

I commissioned her for 5 face-ups and she was lovely to deal with, also they were shipped back to me super quick after they were done!

The actual face-ups themselves are gorgeous, beautiful fine details, even better in person than in photos and the photos were awesome!

I would highly recommend her and not hesitate to commission her again, everything has been perfect :aheartbea

16. Heather did a face up for me on my Doll Chateau Bella. She did an absolutely fantastic job and my Bella looks amazing. Thanx Heather.

17. Heather exquisitely painted my dollshe saint, she posted back in a timely manner and kept me up to date at every stage.I have complete trust in her and would not hesitate to recommend.

18. Heather has just painted my Dollstown Momo and I couldn't be happier. Her work is fantastic and she kept me informed about the faceup, sent pictures and generally kept in touch every step of the way.
      I wouldn't hesitate to commission Heather again and give her the highest recommendation to all :)

19. I bought a Cass outfit from Cap'nH. Great communication & smooth shipping. Thank you!

20. I Bought a SD wig from Cap'nH and had a great transaction! Totally would recommend this person again for more buying experiences!! ^u^