1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Captainkyo

Aug 14, 2006

1. ► Feedback for me? If we've done business please leave me some feedback :D

<3 Ashley

2. Ashley bought some eyes from me and she paid very quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Great correspondence and a good transaction.

Thanks Ashley!

Tammy

3. I sold something to captainkyo, fast pay, great communication, thanks! :D

4. Captainkyo bought from me. Really fast payment and great communication. It was a real pleasure! ^-^

5. Eek, so sorry for the late feedback! I'm glad your outfit arrived! This was an easy transaction with good communication. Thanks so much!

6. I sold a pair of boots to Captainkyo. Very friendly and quick payment. Thanks!

7. Sold a wig to Captainkyo.
      Nice buyer, fast payment and great communication.

8. I bought a little toy bunny from captainkyo :aheartbea

Fine transaction! Thank you Ashley!

9. I bought a kimono from captainkyo. She was very friendly and shipped very quickly! I'd definitely buy from her again! ^_^

10. wonderfull to deal with! got my Poppy head fast:) thanks!

11. Got a wig from CaptainKyo! Fast shipping, thanks!

12. Wonderful to deal with. A good seller and fast shipper.

13. I just recieved some pants from Kyo, and she was wonderful to do business with!

14. Sold a white shirt. Paid as quick as possible and good communication. ^^

~Biff

15. Recieved MSC from Kyo -- Very fast shipment, I was -so- surprised at how fast it got here. Great communication, very nice, would definitely do business with again. Thank you ~!

16. Ordered a can of MSC from captainkyo - absolute lifesaver! Well priced, and it came so fast, and so well packaged! Thank you!

17. captainkyo participated in my dollmore group order. quick payments and a very friendly person to deal with!

18. Received Dollzone Mo!! Props for awesome shipping!! Fast and very kind! ;-) I would completely do business with again!!

19. Captainkyo was wonderful to deal with! Paid very quickly, answered PMs quickly, and was very friendly^^ I would not hesitate to deal with her again, she rocks^^

20. AWESOME SELLER!!
      I bought two pairs of SD13 and a pair of MSD shoes from her.
      She was super quick to respond and not only was everything packed well it arrived in 3 days DURING THE HOLIDAYS!! :o The shoes were EXACTLY as described.

Captinkyo is super nice and always fun to talk to. :) I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat!

=^.^=