1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for car349

Apr 24, 2007

1. Car349 purchased a soom wig and pocketwatch from me. Her payment was prompt and she had excellent communication! Thanks so much for the great transaction!

2. Purchased a shirt and cap set from car349 and they arrived super fast and in brand new condition. I adore them. Communication was always pleasant and prompt and I would not hesitate to do business with again.

3. I bought two MSD shirts from Carrie; they came promptly, well packed, and in great condition. Excellent seller, and I would definitely buy from again. Thanks for a great transaction!

4. She is an awesome seller! even when i started to switch up which items i wanted from her selling thread, she was still very polite and accommodating. i recommend her in a heartbeat! just an awesome seller and it shipped fast too!

5. I trades cllothes and a puki face - everything went wonderfully and the items all arrived quickly and in excellent condition - Thanks!!

6. Did a trade with car349, sent the items quickly and very nice to deal with, thanks so much! =^_^=

7. Bought puki hands from car349 and items arrived safely and well boxed. And thank you!

8. car349 sold me a Puki Lily faceplate. She was very communicative and even did a followup check!

9. sold some bygg hooves to this person. They paid fast and were quick and polite in pm's and they let me know when the items arrived would gladly sale to again.

10. :)Positive Feedback

Super accommodating seller. I bought a skateboard from her for my MSD and she was quick to volunteer to take extra pictures to help me judge the size. Quick shipping and great communication. I would definitely buy from her again.

11. Car349 traded a faceplate with me for clothes and wigs. Super nice and she did a fabulous job of wrapping the faceplate really, really well! She also let me know as soon as my package got to her.

Great experience! Would buy/trade/sell with her anytime ^,^

12. I did a trade with Ms. Car349, two necklaces on my end, and a shirt and scarf on hers. Superb communication! The items arrived safely to the mailbox. ^^ Would do business with her again! ♥

13. car349 traded her puki multihead for goods from my shop and the head arrived safely and quickly. Thanks so much!

14. I bought some puki clothes from car349, it went very well and the clothes arrived just in time to dress my new pukies =) Thanks a lot

15. car and i did a trade my wig and puki clothes for some of her puki clothes. everything was great. communications and fast shipment and a very nice and patient person. thanks <3!

16. I bpught a Heliot head from car349 and she was great to work with. Very patient and friendly, with great communication throughout the transaction. Thanks again.

17. I purchased some puki clothing from her. Very prompt and friendly. My items arrived in great condition as well. Thanks! :3

18. car349 purchased some MSD boots from my sales thread and was a great person to work with. Communication was always very prompt and friendly, and payment was quick. She let me know when the items arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much for your patience with our issue last weekend too! :)

19. I joined a split hosted by car349, and I could not be happier!
      We were informed off all pertinent information (like when our order was place, shipped, arrived, and sent to us), and my horns were packed with extra special care. I would gladly join in another one of car349's splits or make a purchase from her in the future. :)

20. Made a purchase of some tiny clothing from car. The items arrived lightning fast! Communication was excellent. Prices couldn't be beat. Items as pictured and described. You couldn't ask for anything more in a seller. Highly Recommended!

5-STARS!! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar