1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cariface

Aug 11, 2007

1. hey guys. if you've bought anything from me or sold anything to me, leave me feedback pleaseee

thanks!

2. I sold a wig to Cari and everything went perfectly! I would gladly sell to her again!

3. Cari bought two wigs from me and paid for them quickly (^_^). I'd sell to her again!

4. Had a perfect communication with Cari~ and hope to do so again~
      thank you <3

5. I bought a shopping cart from Cariface, and I must say that it arrived safe and sound. :) I absolutely love it. As soon as I find the time, I'll take some pictures of both Mini-Me Lady Saiyan and Hazel wheeling around with it. :)

Cariface is a definite an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :)

6. i sold a shirt to cariface and she was wonderful to deal with!!! super quick payment!! would do business again anytime!!!

7. I bought a wig from cari and it was a smooth transaction. The wig was shipped fast and came in a nice big box well packed and well protected! Thank you!! :)

8. cariface took part in my Dollmore group order, and the transaction was perfect ^^

Thanks so much for everything and for being so patient! <3

9. I bought a beautiful Dollstown body from cariface ... it's a wonderful body, in perfect condition - well, better than that really as she had blushed it and given it a great manicure - I'm really pleased with it !!
      She was a great person to buy from, communication was excellent, she was very helpful and she posted the parcel superpromptly

- I would definitely buy from her again, she was a total pleasure to deal with !!

:):):)

10. cariface did a faceup for be Done in 1 yes 1 day and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great comunication, HIGHLY recommend!!!

11. I bought a sushi set for tinies from cari and everything went smoothly, great communication and fast shipping overseas :) I'd definitely buy from her again!

12. cariface bought a wig from me, with great communication and fast payment.

Thank you! :)

13. I purchased a skirt/tank top set from Cariface and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I look forward to doing business with her again!

14. Cari sueded and blushed my doll, and gave her an absolutely beautiful faceup. It's exactly what I wanted. Communication was excellent and Lila got back to me quickly. I would recommend her highly!

15. I purchased a pair of boots for my boy at an absolute bargain secondhand price - they look brand new and fit him beautifully! Contact was very good, shipped the morning after I paid, safely wrapped and packaged. A delightful transaction, I highly recommend!

16. I bought a Tinybear wig from Cariface that seemed to arrive at the speed of light! She is super nice to deal with and the wig is absolutely perfect for my Lusis. Perfect transaction in every way! Thanks~

17. Sold a shirt to cariface. Great transaction! :aheartbea

18. I bought several items of clothing form Cari. She was a delight to deal with ^^
      Thanks Cari :)

19. I bought a Unoa top from Cari and she was fast to ship and great with communication! Thanks! :)

20. I bought a shirt that Cari had purchased from Sunny's. It arrived, today, and is in good condition. Shipping was fast, and communication was awesome. Thanks, so much~