1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Carla Benham

Jun 21, 2007

1. I bought an unoa faceplate from CarlaBenham on ebay... she was very friendly and shipped very quickly :) i would definitely recommend doing business with her!

2. My Lusis arrived this morning. Sent by Carla. She is lovely to deal with. Very friendly.

Waited whilst I made up my mind and then despatched her immediately!:)

Painless transaction. The doll is in pristine condition.

Thank you Carla
      :thumbup

3. Great transaction buying a doll from Carla! The shipping was extremely fast, and my Unoa kit arrived in perfect condition.
      Thank you so much!:)

4. Carla, made me another beautiful outfit,highly recommend :)

5. Just brought my boy some tinkerbell undies from carla, it was a nice easy transaction, great seller, many thanks :)

6. Bought a belt from Carla Benham
      arrived safe and sound
      thanks again ^^

7. Bought wigs and skirt from Carla - excellent condition. Fab transaction. Will buy fron Carla again - definitely! :)

8. i bought a beautiful pair of jeans and a sweater for narae from Carla- both arrived very quickly and in great condition! thanks so much~ :)

9. I bought a wig from Carla, and it's really amazing, just what I was looking for! Fast shipping too I would definitely buy from her again!

10. Spectacularly fast shipping from the UK to the US! Love the sweet dress, looks great!
      Thanks so much, Carla

11. Great transaction, lovely communication and fast shipping!
      A stunning seller! :aheartbea

12. I bought a wig and some clothing from Carla - what can I say? The usual great communication, fast shipping, and lovely packaging.
      many thanks Carla.

Very highly recommended to all.

13. Carla is a doll.. I highly recommend this lovely DOA seller. shes a gem to the marketplace

Dolly hugs

14. Carla recently bought a tiny from me and was a pleasure to deal with!
      Superb communication, prompt and fast payment, she is understanding and very lovely; It was a great transaction all in all~!
      Exellent communication, fast payment and a lovely person!
      Thank you Carla~! :daisy

15. I bought a totally fabby Tiny outfit from Carla and she was brilliant to deal with throughout! My tinybear white Mina is all dressed up to the nines, and the envy of all her small friends LOL.

:fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

16. I bought an outfit for my Tinybear Moona from Carla and it was VERY well made with beautiful details. Carla was very friendly and nice to deal with and she send the items very fast and they were professionally packed. I'm very happy with the transaction.

I cannot recoment Carla enough. I wouldn't hisitate to buy things from her again.

Dustbunnie

17. I had the pleasure of working with Carla again...I bought her stash of Bratz clothes...they arrived in good condition and in due time...I didn't have to wait very long.

She kept in good communication with me and as always, is a great person to work with!

Thanks Carla :)

18. The items I bought from Carla arrived super fast.Carla is a doll herself and I will definitely deal with her again.Highly recomment her to everyone.

19. Doll bought from Carla arrived within a week remarkably well packaged. She has great communication. I would certainly recommend her to other buyers!

20. Carla just bought an outfit from me and she was wonderful to deal with! :D Communication is always very friendly and consistent, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction. I'd be very pleased to recommend her to anyone!!

Thank you so much again for everything Carla--it's been a pleasure! :aheartbea