1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CarmMeldoll

Jan 9, 2008

1. Starting a feedback thread for CarmMeldoll because I couldn't find one!

CarmMeldoll bought a bracelet from me and paid promptly and was wonderful to deal with!

2. CarmMeldoll took part in one of my Dollmore group orders and the transaction was perfect ^^

Great person to deal with and excellent communication, thank you! <3

3. Thanks guys!!

4. Sold CarmMeldoll a pair of Volks pants, with fast payment and excellent communication-
      Such a nice buyer, I hope to deal with her again!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

5. Sold her an Iplehouse Aaron. She was a dream to deal with and responded to PMs very quickly! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

6. She purchased an SD watch from me, and everything was perfect. Thank you very much~! ^^

7. CarmMeldoll purchased some SD pants from me. Communication was very quick and paid quickly. A great buyer to work with! :)

8. CarmMeldoll joined my recent Dollmore group order. Her payments were prompt and communication was great. Thanks for joining the order :daisy

9. Mel bought an Iple boy body from me. Excellent communication, prompt payment, and overall great transaction.

Thanks! :daisy

10. Carm bought a pair of converse style sneakers from me!

Paid very fast, and was easy to work with.
      THANK YOU.

11. CarMeldoll bought a fullset DIM outfit from me. She gave prompt payment and was a real pleasure to deal with ~ loved seeing the pic of her boy in the clothes too! Thanks! :D

12. CarmMelDoll just bought a Wee Wardrobe outfit from me. She was an absolute sweetheart to deal with--very communicative and friendly, prompt about paying, and nice enough to let me know that the package arrived safely. I hope we'll have a chance to do business again sometime! :love

13. CarmMelDoll bought some clothes from me. It was my second transaction with her, and once again it was great -- she was very helpful, communicative and quick to pay.

14. CarmMeldoll was part of a dollmore group order I hosted. Great communication, quick payment, would deal with again. :)

15. CarmMeldoll participated in my GO. Great communication and fast payment, thank you so much!

16. CarmMeldoll bought a black Kon'd doll wig from me. She was a treat to do business with, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived :) I would gladly do business with her again!

17. CarmMeldoll bought some wigs from me...She was great to do business with! :)

18. I recently purchased an Iplehouse Light Cocori from CarmMelDoll. She was absolutely wonderful through the whole transaction, and was VERY willing to work out things with me. Once I paid, she shipped right away, and even included a few goodies for free!

Would absolutely recommend her!

Thanks again! :)

19. I bought two pairs of shoes from CarmMelDoll and the transaction was quick and painless! Communication was good and the shoes arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thanks so much!!

20. I bought a cute jumper and a top from CarmMeldoll and the items arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Lovely transaction, great communication. Thanks hun!