1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CarolNJ

Sep 13, 2008

1. I just bought the cutest boots from CarolNJ. Wonderful to deal with and hope to buy from again.

Great seller, thanks so much.

2. CarolNJ bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A real pleasure to do business with.

3. CarolNJ bought an Iz head from me. She was friendly, paid and responded to PMs quickly, and told me when the head arrived. Thanks for a great transaction. :)

4. CarolNJ bought a dress set and shoes from me and was wonderful to deal with! Fast payment and great communication :daisy

5. CarolNJ bought an Elfdoll Ryung from me, it was an amazing transaction. She paid EXACTLY when she said she would and kept up great communication the whole time. She was even amazingly understanding when I forgot the post office was closed >.<

I would definately recommend dealing with CarolNJ and look forward to possibly dealing with her again.

6. Another great transaction with CarolNJ as a buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

7. Purchased a Luts event head from me. Fast payment and great communication. All around great buyer, thank you! :)

8. CarolNJ bought a Dollmore Blanche Emile head from me. She was awesome, paying quickly and keeping up good communication through the transaction. I would be glad to do business with her again! :)

9. Great buyer, kept good communication and kept to pay schedule as promised :)

She bought a doll body from me.

Thanks again Carol ^^

10. I purchased my cute Littlefee from Carol and the transaction was wonderful. Super fast shipping, too! I received her in 3 days. I highly recommend Carol as a seller.

11. Carol bought a doll from me and she is wonderful to deal with. Quick payment and great communication, highly recommended. Thank you Carol !

12. CaroleNJ bought my Supia Rosy and was a pleasure to deal with. I'm sure Rosy has found a good home and things went really smoothly. Highly recommended :)

13. I bought a Luts Ani from Carol and it went just great! She is so friendly to work with and she shipped her super fast and packed very well. I would love to buy from her again. :)

14. I purchased AiL Alice from CarolNJ. I am so happy to have this lovely doll, and could not have asked for a more pleasant transaction! Carol was so helpful and responsive to my questions, and Alice was on her way to me as soon as my final payment was made (I did a short layaway). She was well packed, and exactly as described. Thanks so much, Carol!

15. I bought an Edward Cullen Minimee doll from CarolNJ. The transaction was wonderful and communication was great!
      She shipped immediately after the last payment and he got here fast! He is an amazing doll! I love him!
      Thank you for allowing me to adopt him! I would love to buy from CarolNJ again!!!

16. CarolNJ bought a Liz head from me on layaway. She was very punctual with payments, and communication was great as well. She let me know immediately once the head arrived. It was a pleasant transaction with a wonderful buyer, and I would love to do business with her again. Thank you for adopting my Liz, and I'm glad you love her! :)

17. CarolNJ bought a doll from me. She paid right away, kept perfect communications. Was a pleasure deal with and would sell to again! =D

18. CarolNJ bought an SD head from me. She was a delight to deal with and paid instantly. Highly recommend!!

19. I bought a lovely AIL Alice head from CarolNJ, and I am very happy with her! The head was packaged carefully and arrived promptly. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

20. CarolNL bought a luts Nina from me and was perfect to deal with in every way :)
      Thank you so much for a great transaction and I am sorry to be late with feedback x