1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Cassandrajean

Aug 14, 2006

1. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11664

Hello! I think Ive had enough customers by now to warrant actually having a feedback thread.. so I would really appreciate it if you would leave your Feedback here, those of you who have commissioned me / Bought items from me or who I have bought items from. Thanks!
      -CassandraJean

2. I just bought a bed from cassandrajean and she was awesome to deal with n_n she even sent an adorable little extra gift

3. :D :thumbup Much love to ya for a challenge of a outfit for my doll! You rock!

4. :3 bought stuff from cassandrajean, no problems, quick transaction, shes very nice ^^ ~highly recommend

look forward to doing more business again n_n

5. CJ made a great Hound-sized clothes commission for me, it's high quality work! She's very nice and obliging with reasonable prices. Recommended!

:aheartbea Ophi

6. CJ made a Hound outfit for me, it was exactly as I asked for. She worked with me on all the details, was prompt in responding to emails and PMs, had a great turnaround time, and packaged the outfit well. Highly recommended!

7. ++++positive++++
      Cassandrajean bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~!^_^

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

8. Cassandrajean commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! Shipped quickly, responded to PMs in good time and let me know when the package arrived safely. Thanks! ^^

9. CassandraJean bought some eyes from me. Prompt payment, perfect communication, I'd sell to her again in a heart beat!

10. Cassandrajean purchased Leekeworld kitty ears from me. Payment was prompt, she stayed in touch with me through the transaction, and was all-around lovely to work with. I'd definitely do it again!

11. Cassandrajean bought a pair of TTYA jeans from me (with free leggings thrown in). She's been a pleasure to deal with, very quick communication & payment. I hope you enjoy those jeans :D