1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cat2hall

Feb 5, 2009

1. Hello~

If you've sold anything to me or purchased any item from me.
      Please leave your feedback here.

Thank you!!:)
    2. I just sold an old FCS F-28 head. cat2hall was wonderful to deal. Was fast to answer PM's and great to deal with in this transaction. I highly recommend cat2hall:).

3. cat2hall has bought 3 pairs of glasses from me^^
      She is very friendly, communicative and send the payment promptly.
      I do appreciate her consideration in this bussiness!![Hug~]
      Thanks very much again(≧∇≦)/
    4. I received a Volks SD16 girl camisole top from cat2hall and she was wonderful, shipped fast and safe and had great communication - she even checked up on the package when it hadn't arrived after a couple weeks (US<->Canada mail can be slow is all ^^ but it was nice to hear from her). Would not hesitate to do business again. Thanks!
    5. I purchased a lovely Volks maiden kimono from cat2hall & she sent it quickly & I received it in excellent condition. Thank you so much :D
    6. cat2hall boguht doll necklace from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!
    7. I bought a Luts wig from cat2hall. Communication was great and the wig was shipped super fast. Wonderful to work with. Thank you so much! <3
    8. I purchased the most adorable Rosen Lied tiny doll. I am so pleased with him. It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommend cat2hall as an honest seller. Thank you!
    9. I bought dresses made by Yabu from cat2hall. The transaction went wonderfully with great communication, and shipment was very speedy! Thanks. ^^
    10. Bought a Volks Bunny Blanket For Yo-SD from her.
      Good seller,shipping is fast,good communication.

Will to trade with her again.

11. I purchased a Rosenlied dress and a Yo-SD kimono from cat2hall, the transaction went smoothly, and the items were shipped out very promptly, packaged well and in excellent condition. The communication was also fantastic, I would be delighted to deal with her again - thank you! :aheartbea
    12. I purchased beautiful Miss'Na dress from cat2hall.
      Communication was very clear. The dress shipped in the very next day and arrived within days in excellent condition.
      Thank you very much!! :)
      I highly recommend cat2hall as a fantastic seller!
    13. I participated in cat2hall's preorder, "Summer Dream".
      She always replied my pms swiftly and was very friendly. The items were very well packaged as well :)

Thank you very much!

Will certainly deal with her again.
    14. I purchased Tohya head from cat2hall.
      The head has a chip on the bottom eyelid, but she didn't tell me. I asked for a partial refund, but she rejected. Anyway, I've decided to keep the head. Transaction was smooth and she replied promptly.
    15. I purchased a Kill_u head from cat2hall. She reserved the head for me for a week until I got paid to buy him. She is very patient and very sweet! My item was shipped the next day and was wrapped very securely! I wouldnt hesitate to deal with cat2hall!
    16. cat2hall bought a dress from me. Communication was great and payment was made very fast. She also let me know when she got the item. highly recommend! Thanks!
    17. In Kaede's case, I didn't notice there is a tiny chip on the bottom eyelid at first unitll Kaede told me. And Kaede immediately asked for partial refund.
      I apologized for my mistake for not checking careful enough to recognize the imperfection of the head before sending it out.
      I also told her that I would not make partial refund but I were willing to refund her full payment and pay for the shipping to have the head return to me if she decided not to buy it.
      I believed Kaede accepted the condition and decided to keep the head.

I think it's my responsible to bring out what Kaede did not mention in her feedback.
      And I'll definitely be more careful of the item condition in the feature.
    18. Bought 2 wigs from cat2hall. They arrived very fast and in perfect condition!:aheartbea
    19. I bought a set of custom-made pants from YABU via cat2hall as an agent, and the whole transaction went very nicely. The pants are gorgeous, production and shipping times were faster than I expected, and cat2hall's communication the whole time was excellent; very prompt and polite.
    20. I sold a trenchcoat to Cat2hall and she was very quick with the payment and we had a extremely pleasant transaction. Thankyou so much!