1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Catchan

Jul 21, 2009

1. Hello! :) If you've had a transaction with me you can leave feedback here.
      Thanks a ton,

2. Catchan bought an MSD Luts wig from me, and was great to deal with! Payment was fast and communication was great. Highly recommended!
    3. Catchan bought a Espree doll from me. She paid super quick and kept great communication. She was very patient and let me know when doll got there safely. great transaction and great person overall. thank you agian.!!!x.
    4. Catchan bought two pairs of eyes from me. Payment was extremely fast and communication was fantastic! Catchan was also sure to let me know when the eyes had arrived and thanked me very sweetly! I would definitely recommend Catchan in further transactions.
    5. A+++++ transaction!

Catchan adopted my beloved tiny Impldoll Implbaby Pinky, she paid at once and contacted me as soon as the doll arrived. I enjoyed fantastic pleasant communication, couldn't be happier! I'd love to do business with Catchan again any time, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    6. Catchan purchased a pair of eyes from me and it was a great transaction. Payment was swift and communication was great throughout the transaction. I'd definitely recommend catchan as a buyer!
    7. Catchan bought a pukipuki Cupid from me and was very patient with me through the transaction. ( I was ill so it took a little while ) Communication was great! Would recommend as a buyer! :)
    8. I did a custom face up for catchan and she was really pleasant to work with! ♡ very clear instructions, lovely communication and she let me know when her little one arrived :3 would be lovely to work with you again x