1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Catdancer

Jun 1, 2006

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please post some feedback, I appreciate it, thanks!
    2. I've sold to Catdancer several times (CP body, Souldoll Metel) and she always pays promptly and is overall wonderful to deal with! :daisy
    3. I recently had an excellent transaction with Catdancer. She purchased an Asha from me. Communication was great, she paid immediately, no delays or miscommunication anywhere...overall a wonderful buyer.
    4. Catdancer is a wonderful buyer! She's a prompt payer and a great person to deal with!!
    5. Catdancer is awsome- she sent out my stuff really fast, it was well wrapped, and lovely! She's also great with communication! ^_^
    6. Wonderful and easy to communicate with :), such a wonderful buyer ^^
    7. Bought a wig from Catdancer and was very happy with the whole transaction. The wig was even better than stated and the shipping was lightning fast. I would highly recommend Catdancer and would buy from her again.
    8. I sold her a pair of wings, and the transaction was wonderful. She is excellent to work with, and very kind! I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!

9. Catdancer bought a wig from me. She was very pleasant to deal with. A wonderful buyer! :D
    10. Catdancer commissioned a dread wig from me ;) She was prompt with payment, and had good communication ;) I highly recommend her :D
    11. I bought really cute MSD Boots from Catdancer, just adorable and they fit my Unoa perfectly. Great communication and very fast deliverly. Until next time Catdancer..thank you so much!
    12. I just bought some eyes from catdancer and they came safely packaged and were better than described. THANX for a wonderful transaction.
    13. Wow! That was super fast shipping. Received it way sooner than expected. Excellent seller.
    14. Very professional, fast and awsome seller~! Recieved my eyes today, faster then expected.
    15. Friendly seller, fast shipping, couldn't ask for more. Thank you very much Catdancer :) .
    16. I've had great transactions with Catdancer. She's conscientious and caring and a great communicator.
    17. Catdancer and I traded wigs for eyes and it was a great transaction! She is a great communicator and I would do business with her again anytime!
    18. Catdancer bought a Black Riche set from me, paid in record time and even shared photos when it got there!!

Thanks, hun! :D :D :D
    19. very nice, very, very patient, and a pleasure to buy from! will be happy to do so again! thanks, Catdancer! :aheartbea
    20. Catdancer is a wonderful buyer, and a sweet person as well!