1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CathyM

Jul 8, 2007

1. I bought my Lady Sayuki blue chibi ted from Cathy and it came so well packaged and safe, she was a pleasure to contact and everything went well. Thanks so much

2. I bought a LTF faceplate from Cathy, and it arrived quickly and packed really well ^^ Thanks a ton!

3. Bought Uggs from we and it was a perfect transaction. Thanks Kim

4. I purchased a NS Shiwoo LTF from Cathy. She allowed me to do a two week layaway and she shipped him very well packed. He arrived very quickly and is in wonderful condition! Thank you so much!

5. I bought a Bambicrony-- Kumi 1st ver from Cathy. She was very kind to talk to and shipped the doll very fast. The doll was packed very carefully and in perfect condition. Thank you very much Cathy! :D Definitely would love to do business again!:fangirl:

6. CathyM was a participant in my eighth Fairyland group order and she was wonderful to work with. Communication was flawless and payments were prompt. I am much appreciative of how easy dealing with her was and would do it again in a heartbeat.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

7. I adopted CathyM's adorable Soom Yrie!

She sent her exactly when she said she would, and the lil' birdie was very cleverly packaged with all her bits and bobs nicely wrapped.

I recommend CathyM as a seller, thank you!
      Raven

8. My first transaction with Cathy was great. Quick shipment and hassle free. Perfect. Thanks so much!

9. Bought a Yo-SD outfit from Cathy. Super fast transaction, and items arrived quickly. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

10. i got that (Oh so desirable)dollzone linlan out from Kathy.
      i had a WTB thread posted for so long.....
      i thought i'd never get it.
      Thank you..... hugz

11. I just bought a doll from Cathy and it was a totally perfect transaction! Lots of friendly emails and super-fast shipping My new boy is wonderful and exactly what I was hoping for. I'd happily do business with Cathy any time!!

12. Cathy purchased a pair of msd jeans from me. Quick payment, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with! Thanks :)

13. CathyM bought Hewitt's outfit set from me. Fast payment and great communication. A highly recommended buyer. Thank you very much~~

14. Sold a MSD H. Naoto outfit to CathyM and she was great to deal with! She requested layaway at first but paid the full amount up front. :) Communication was very easy and I had a wonderful transaction with her. Highly recommended! Thanks!

15. CathyM bought a Dollmore MSD outfit from me, and she was lovely to deal with! Perfect transaction - great communication, instant payment, and she let me know when it arrived. Thanks much! <3

16. LOL..I was too impatient :lol:

17. CathyM bought MSD pants from me.
      Fast payments, great communications.
      she is a great buyer!

18. I adopted CathyM's Volks Rose. She is the most beautiful Rose i have ever seen, i love her so much, thank you!
      Absolutely brilliant feedback, She shipped her out almost immediately and even payed a little bit of the shipping! Great, friendly communication and very quick responses. Would most definately do business with her once more, thank you for my beautiful rose again!

19. Great buyer, great communication. Recommended. Would gladly do business with again. I'm glad Shine has a happy new home.

20. CathyM purchased a Luts wig from me and the transaction was excellent. Payment was prompt and communication was wonderful; I would definitely do business with CathyM again.