Feedback for cats10

Jul 24, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback for me if I've customized/bought/sold from you.

Thank you :3.

2. cats10 re did Adrians and Corins Face up! She was very very understanding and she was really easy to work with! And so nice! The face ups are amazing and I look forward to asking her to do more at a later date!

3. cats10 has done several faceups, modding, and much sewings for me. She does fantastic work. :)

4. Cats10 did a faceup for Loki (Delf EL) and did an absolutely BEAUTIFUL~ job. She worked in good time and made the faceup really cleanly done ^__^
      THANK YOU AGAIN!<3

5. Cats10 has done several face ups for me and they have always been wonderful. She is willing to fix things that I didn't like about the face ups.

I have also bought, sold and traded things with cats10.
      She is pleasant to deal with. I would recommend her. Would definetly do busines with again.

6. I commissioned Cats10 for a faceup. She was excellent on her time, skill, and communication.
      I would definitely deal with her again, she is superb! Thank you!!!

7. Cats10 did an awesome faceup on my Lysander :D She was done inside of a few days and I had him back so quickly. Always a pleasant transaction! Thanks!!

8. Cats10 once again did another face up for me, this time with my cuprit. I was very very very happy with the face up it is stunning and just perfect as I had saw it in my mind!

She is great to communicate with, and fast with her work! She had my Cuprit back in my hands in two weeks! I was very very impressed! Thank you again.

9. Commissioned Cats10 a second time for my precious dolleh. She did an excellent job and gave me status reports. She's very professional and makes my dollies very beautiful, I would definitely commission her a third time. Thank you so much!

10. commissioned cats10 do do a faceup for my sd13 mimi and she turned out so amazingly cute just like i wanted, would definitely do business with her again!

11. Bought a white fer coat and Luts glass eyes off Cats. everything was as described, and she even washed the coat like i asked.

12. Cats did my Sleeping Shushu's face up, and she is beautiful!! Before, I had no idea what to do with her, and now character idea's are pouring in! Pictures don't do her justice, she's simply beautiful.

13. Just purchased a lovely shirt from cats10, and it was a perfect transaction ~ I highly recommend! :pcupcake

14. I bought a Lu wen head from Cats10 and it was a perfect transaction. thanks a lot and great communication !!

15. I bought a couple of sweaters from cats10 and they're fantastic! The quality is great, they came quickly and I'd definitely buy more.

16. I bought some shoes from Cats10. Communication was speedy, and the item arrived in perfect condition!

Thank you so much!

17. I bought a sweater from cats10 and I love it. She's so timely with communication and the quality of the sweater is amazing. Definitely would do business with again! Thanks!

18. I sold some tops for SD to her. She paid quickly and communicaction was very good. Recommended buyer, thank you so much!

19. I bought a pair of eyes from cats10. They were exactly what they ordered, the transaction was nice. Everything went perfect besides the holiday rush ^^ hurrah mail XD

20. Prompt payment! Awesome buyer!