1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cattya

Feb 3, 2012

1. I've just sold Cattya an Obitsu Designer head and 50cm large bust, both in WS. She was very friendly and prompt in communication and payment. Despite this being her first transaction on DoA, I think she followed all the right sales etiquettes and was really quite wonderful to deal with.
    2. Cattya purchased a Dollzone Scarecrow Hal Boy from me in a less than tan shade of tan via Layaway, and the entire transaction was just perfect! Polite, prompt with payments and communication, Cattya is an excellent buyer that I would wholeheartedly recommend, and I would definitely love to work with her again! Thank you~♥
    3. Cattya bought my LUTS Maska off me. The entire transaction wen down with out a hitch, she asked lots of questions, prompt with payment and let me know once the doll had arrived safe and sound. c:

A+ Buyer, would definitely sell to her again! c:
    4. Cattya purchased a wig from me; paid quickly and great communication, thanks so much!
    5. Cattya purchased a dz yan oufit from me. transaction went smoothly, communication was prompt and friendly, payment was fast, and she let me know as soon as it arrived. would definitely work with again! thank you!