1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for catw07!!

Oct 14, 2008

1. Just purchased a 1/4 Impldoll Child doll from her shop! She is very nice! Great comunication, and the doll was in stock! And she even let me come pick it up! Will do business with her again!

2. Darn, i thought that i could go back and edit my earlier post.. i picked up my Impldoll from catw07 at the resin shop, and she is just wonderful! No problems with the doll at all and Kassy was very kind and patient! She even helped my friend tighten up her doll!

3. Cat joined my MD Soom Split and got the hands. She was fast to pay and great to talk to. She was a delight and I hope I get to work with her again!

4. Sold a BTSSB outfit to Cat, quick and easy communication a real joy to work with thank you-

5. I traded my Soom Yrie bust piece(without back magnets) for catw07's Soom Glati bust piece(with back magnets)~
      Transaction was great as well as communication. She even let me know when it had arrived to her.
      Thanks again~! <3

6. I bought an Appini sleeping head from Catw07 and the whole transaction was wonderful. Communication was great and it was shipped out right away. THanks!

7. Sold a pair of Soom Heliot 'God Master' hands to catw07 - the transaction went smoothly and I would certainly do business with her again!

8. I purchased a Soom pillow case from her, I couldn't get online until now because of the craziness of the holidays and such but it came fast, was well packaged and undamaged. I am very happy. Now my poor Divrak doesn't need to be all scrunched up in his ResinSoul case anymore. :3

She's a very nice person and easy to work with. I would be more than happy to purchase things from her in the future.

9. Was part of her split for Epidos. I got the heads. They arrived quickly, packed well. Kept everyone informed during the layaway. Everything went well, wonderful split leader.

10. I joined a split run by catw07 for an Epidos wig and outfit. The arrived quickly, were well packed and communication was excellent for the entirety of the split. A good experience all around and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much! :)

11. I purchased a Soom Epidos body from cat~ She is very friendly and patient.^_^

12. catw07 bought two artetje 100/0 brushes from me. She was very friendly during communication, and payed promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

13. Catw07 bought my Soom Breccia foxy hands. Great communication and the transaction went smoothly. Thank you :)

14. I bought some BTSSB pieces from Catw07. She was very pleasant and quick to get back to me. The items were well packed and arrived swiftly :) Great transaction and I would buy from again!

15. Bought a Soom Cuprit map card from Catw07, she's great to buy from. Thanks!

16. Thank you so much my eyes arrived safe today, Catw07 was a delight to deal with i would recomend them to everyone

thanks again xx

17. Sold a MD Heliot outfir, very quick to reply and sent payment quickly too.
      Thank you!

18. I purchased RD mech arm from Catw07. Everything was perfect ^^ She was wonderful to deal with and sent my item really fast. Very nice contact and safe shipping ^^ Thank you for a great transaction!

19. catw07 bought some SOOM Iv fin ears from me. Quick payment and good communication. She's a wonderful buyer to work with :)

20. I sold my Soom Ender ankh staff to Catw07 and everything went perfect, payment came quick, very nice and great communication. She let me know as soon as the staff arrived! Even though it was sad to see the staff go, I am SO happy it could go to a home that would enjoy it for its grand culture. I was very happy to hear that she was going to use it for her Bast head, which was awesome to hear as I am very passionate about the goddess Bast. Great transaction!