1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for catw07!!

Oct 14, 2008

1. This was my second time dealing with Catw07 but last time I was the seller and now I was the buyer ^^. Catw07 was so kind to answer my WTB for Vesuvia Fantasy parys. She sold me her Vesuvia horns so my lovely girl can have them :) She replied back to all my emails a.s.a.p. and was as always very kind to deal with! It will be a pleasure to work with her again! Thanks so much!

2. I joined a GO run by catw07 for Soom B-Weekly clothes. She was great keeping us updated, shipped out our items quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks! :)

3. In on the same Soom G.O. for the Bi-Weekly clothes. Excellent communication and updates, fast shipping. A fantastic HOSTESS to deal with. Highly recommended and would join her G.O.'s anytime she'll have me along. Thankx so much.
      - ShadowHawke -

4. I was also in the same Soom GO for bi-weekly clothes. I also purchased some Soom MD cards from catw07. Communication and updates were excellent and very prompt. Shipping was very fast and catw07 was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would definitely not hesitate to join a future GO or purchase from catw07 in the future. :)

5. catw07 participated in my Soom Lami split. She was an excellent participant with great communication and fast payment. I would highly recommend her for any future transactions and hope to be able to work with her again.

6. I sold a UDR head to catw07. It took awhile to happen on my end, but she was very patient, and it was a pleasure to be able to complete the transaction with her!

7. I bought three BJD postcards from catw07, and it was a great transaction! They were well-packaged and arrived safely. PM replies and shipping were quick! Thank you so much; I love them! :aheartbea

8. I bought a BJD postcard from catw07, and everything went just perfect! The communication and shipping were quick, and the card was exemplary well packaged. Thank you very much :bcupcake

9. just finished a satisfying transaction with Catw07 and can say it went smoothly. i bought a BTSSB petticoat & bloomers. they arrived fast and were packed nicely. thanks again! ;)

10. Cat took part in my Obsidius splits. She was a real treat to work with! Always so nice, and all her payments were on time. I'd happily work with her again. :)

11. Positive! Catw07 joined my Soom MArl split. Catw07 was a fabulous split partner: fast payment and great communication. Despite the option of having a layaway, Catw07 paid it all off right away, which made things easy on my end! Thank you!!!

12. PERFECT TRANSACTION ALL THE WAY.

I bought a
      1/4 Impldoll girl doll and every thing was great. Thanks.

13. Got an AOD body from her quick shipping and plesent to deal with ^_^

14. I bought a pair of Volks/BTSSB socks from catw07. Communication was great & shipping quick. A+ transaction all the way! Recommended seller! Thanks! ^_^

15. Purchased a pair of Iv ears from cat. Communication was friendly, fast, and great! The package arrived well packed and quickly! Thanks so much, cat!

16. I bought an AOD body from catw07! She is a very friendly seller and she kept me updated throughout the process! Shipping was very prompt and I am very happy with our transaction!! Thank you very much! :)

17. Bought a hand from her. The contact is nice and it was sent out really fast! Everytime again! ^___^

18. catw07 bought a pair of Volks shoes from me and everything went smoothly from start to finish.
      Fast payment and great communication. Highly recommend! Thank you again! :XD:

19. I participated in a Soom small parts GO with Cat as the hostess! She was lovely to work with, clear communication, updates, payment notifications, fast, well packaged items. Thank you so much, again!

20. I was a part of catw07's Soom small part's GO :) Everything was very smooth! Items were shipped immediately after arrival and I received my parts quickly and safely! I'm very happy and I would participate in another GO with her any time! Thanks so much!