1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for catw07!!

Oct 14, 2008

1. I was part of the Soom GO (which took forever on Soom's end!) but catw07 shipped the items quickly once they arrived. positive

2. I joined her Soom GO to get a two pairs of hands and they got to me in excellent condition and were shipped very quickly; she kept everything in order and sent everything out the second she got the parts. Great GO and I'm very happy with the way she took care of it all. Soom took a long time, but that's out of her power.

3. I joined a Soom GO that catw07 organized~ It was a positive experience and I received my items quickly once Soom had shipped them to her. Thank you so much!

4. I purchased a grey 6-7" usagihime wig from catw07. Quick shipping and great communication. Would love to do business again. Thanks!

5. I purchased catwo7's Impldoll Star body. Beautiful body, as described, and very carefully packaged! Thank you!

6. I purchased a 7/8 UsagiHime wig from Catw07, and the transaction went very smoothly! While communication was a little slow at times, the wig was very promptly shipped, super nicely packaged, and was in fantastic condition. ^^

Thank you so much!

7. 3/9/2013
      I HIGHLY RECOMMEND catw07 and hope to do business again someday!

Purchases
      : Perfect!
      Two muscular male body's, a Min sculpt head, and a Chen sculpt head.
      (All items are 2010 Angel of Dream 1/4 size "New" Old-Stock, but never used)

Communication: Fantastic, Helpful, and Understanding!
      We had quite a few messages between us, all wonderful, she answered all of my questions, and was very nice.

Shipping/Packaging: Great, as described, with surprise extras!
      Arrived early, well packaged, in original boxes, without certificates (as described) but with bonus shorts and eyes I didn't know about!

Thank you again catw07!

8. I bought a 2010 AOD muscle boy body from Catw07. She shipped the same day I payed and it arrived a few days later. It was in good condition. Thank you so very much! Would recommend her as well as buy from her again!

9. I purchased a blue BTSSB outfit from Catw07. She is extremely professional in all communications - she updated me with shipping information and whatever query I had. Packaging is excellent and she shipped the item the day she said she would ship.

I would not hesitate to purchase from Kassy in the future - extremely sweet person, honest with her descriptions and keeps things in immaculate condition (the outfit is a few years old and is of light color so that is definitely an accomplishment to me!)

Thank you so much !

10. Leaving positive feedback for catw07. She participated in my Soom Epidia split for the tail. Communication was wonderful and payment was sent quickly! I had a perfect transaction with her and I do highly recommend her! <3

11. I purchased Phonolous tiger legs and feet from catw07. Smooth transaction, communication was great, and shipping was fast. I would buy from her again for sure! :)

12. I purchased a Soom Smokey from catw07 and I highly recommend her! She was very quick with her responses (not to mention the shipping, I think it took less time for the doll to ship than it took me to decide to buy her X3 ) and she was very courteous and friendly. I have nothing but good things to say about her, hope to do business with her again some day :)

13. I bought Soom Iv's fantasy parts from catw07. Quick responses, very fast shipping. A great transaction, thank you! :D

14. I sold LUTS SENIOR DELF HOWL to catw07. It was a super smooth, pleasant transaction. She paid immediately and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I am so happy that Howl finds a great home.

15. I purchased AOD Tao Huadao head from Catw07. All went great - the shipping was swift, communication friendly, nothing broken or scratched on arrival.
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this seller again & strongly recommend her to anyone.

16. I bought Ringdoll Markus from Catw07. Communication was great! And thank you for the layaway, that was important for me. Boy is gorgeous, I'm so happy to have him^^
      Catw07 is a great seller, I recommend her
      :)
      sorry for my English

17. I bought soom megagem body from Catw07.
      The deal went great, thank you ^^v

18. I purchased an AoD head from Catw07. Transaction was nice and smooth. Shipping was prompt. The head arrived safely and quick.

19. I bought some SD clothing from catw07 and it was sent out quickly and arrived in perfect shape! Thanks so much!

20. Bought a SD dress shirt from catw07 and it was shipped fast and received in fantastic condition. Would definitely order from again, thanks!