1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for catzy02

Aug 24, 2006

1. For my feedback, for those who'd like to leave some ^_^

2. catzy02 is really a good buyer ^_^
      very nice person~~thank you ;)

3. She is friendly and good with communication. A smooth transaction.

--MW

4. catzy02 participated in my dollmore group order! Quick payments and friendly to deal with! Welcome to any of my future GOs

5. Catzy02 bought a top from me, she was super fast to pay and wonderful to deal with :aheartbea

6. Bought a sleeping soo head. Had great communication throughout the transaction. Thanks so much I love her

7. catzy02 sold me a CP EL SS head.

We had great communication during all the process, she was very quick sending the goods and very careful packing them.

A pleasure to deal with!

8. Catzy bought an SD13 set from me, and paid very quickly after contacting me about it. Thanks again! *^_^*

9. Catzy02 participated in a Migidoll Group Order I ran for the May/June 2008 heads - all went well, paid fast and kept in touch! :)

10. Catzy02 purchased an outfit from me. Payment was very quick and communication was great. An excellent transaction with a great buyer. Thanks!

11. Hi,
      I bought a blank Soom Beryl head from Catzy02. She was very friendly and communicative and patient despite a potentially serious PayPal blunder! She replied to all my messages quickly and showed great strength of integrity with the payment error, which I truly thank her for. Item arrived quickly and safely - recommended for sure. Thanks Catzy02!:)

12. I did a split with Catzy02 and it was a very pleasant transaction all around. She paid promptly and was very patient while we waited. Thanks! :)

13. positive feedback good comunication, very kind and fast to pay :)

14. catzy02 commissioned a face-up from me and everything went great!
      Friendly, wonderful communication, and paid quickly. ~ Would definitely work with again!

Thank you! ^__^ :aheartbea

15. I purchased a Shadow Romantic Onyx head from Catzy02. Communication was great, from the beginning of the transaction till the arrival of the package. Thank you so much for being such a SWEET seller. I love the head for my euclase body. I'm think I'm doomed ("Soomed")though. Now I want a Onyx girl, ha haa. Thank you for the wonderful transaction.

16. Purchased a Luts El from Catzy02. Wonderful to deal with, fast with shipping, packaged excellently and answered PMs really fast. She even had extra hands for him that she included. Thanks a bunch!