1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cecilia

Sep 17, 2008

1. I had a lovely transaction with Cecilia! She was great with communication, paid instantly, and let me know when the wig arrived. Wonderful to work with!
    2. I just completed a trade with cecilia and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. There was an amazing amount of communication!!
    3. Me again! Cecilia purchased a MNF head from me and it was a great transaction!
    4. I bought some items from Cecilia~!

they arrived very quickly and in perfect condition!!! Thank you so much!!!
    5. I bought a MNF Ryeon that came with a bunch of wigs, and eyes and some clothes from Cecilia. ^_^ She was very nice and the doll came quickly. :) Thanks again!!
    6. I bought a set of mini tarot cards and accompanying book from Cecilia and it was an awesome transaction! She kept up great communication and the item arrived way before I thought it would. I would definitely recommend Cecilia as a great seller!
    7. I bought some MSD bondage gear from celilia, and I couldn't be happier!! The transaction was nice and easy, and the stuff looks great on my boy!! Would definitely like to buy from her again!