1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cedarheart

Feb 11, 2010

1. Now that I've made my first purchase in the MP, I guess I'd better have a feedback thread. :)

2. Cedarheart bought eyes from me. Friendly, quick payment, excellent start as a buyer!

3. I bought a bobobie apollo head from cedarheart.
      Smooth trasaction, very fast shipping, cute little head.
      Great all around!
      :sumomo: :aheartbea :sumomo:

4. cedarheart purchased some boots from me. Her PMs were friendly & payment came quickly. It was an all-around great transaction. Thanks so much.
      Enjoy!
      -Am

5. I sold a nDoll wig to cedarheart and everything went smoothly. Quick payment, great communication, and she let me know when it arrived. Definitely would transact with again.

6. I bought a pair of knickers and a top from cedarheart recently... They were shipped quickly and arrived exactly as described. ^_^

7. cedarheart Sold me a pair of glass eyes arrived superfast as described really pretty eyes IRL !
      thanks for a lovely easy transaction ! Highly recommended would buy from her again.

8. i sold an SD knitted duster to cedarheart and everything went really great :)
      i would definitely buy/sell/trade with cedarheart again!

9. I sold cedarheart a IMPLDoll "Aaron" Doll from our website LeDolls.com and she was really nice and easy to work with. We gave her a layaway so she could buy him that way! It was a perfect transaction and I'm so happy she loved him as much as I do. The IMPLDolls are much nicer in person then any pictures out there!

Would do business with Renee again any time!

Thanks,

10. I bought a pair of eyes from cedarheart! Excellent communication, they arrived faster than expected! Would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much! :D

11. I bought a Mei doll from cedarheart. Communication was great, she's really nice to talk to. She arrived really fast and was packed great. The doll is lovely. Would love to buy from cedarheart again.

12. I purchased a pair of eyes for my Puki Puki from cedarheart and she sent them quick as lightening.
      PM's were answered quickly too.
      Love these Lil eyes and Puki Tia looks awesome in them.
      Highest Recommends for cedarheart !!
      :whitetruffle Thank you Renee :whitetruffle

13. I bought two wigs from Cedarheart. Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Highly recommended!

14. I purchased a beautiful pair of green glitter eyes from Cedarheart. What a wonderful transaction! Instant, friendly communication and lightning fast shipment! Wow! What a perfect transaction. I highly recommend her to anyone and definitely hope to buy from her again :love Thanks so much!!!

15. I bought a wig from Cedarheart last week. It arrived today, and I couldn't be more pleased! The quality is great, the color and style true to the photos, shipping was fast, price was great, everything about this purchase has made me over the moon happy! I would definitely buy from Cedarheart again should they be selling something I want! Thank you again, SO much!

16. I bought eyes from her. They didn't fit my doll in the end and she was too kind and refunded me. Highly recommended seller! Thanks so much cedarheart! :)

17. Cedarheart bought one of my BBB girls and she paid promptly and was very pleasant to work with. I would sell to or buy from her again any time!

18. I bought a pair of 16mm eyes from her on the MP, she was extremely helpful, answered all my questions and even gave me some tips :) once I paid she shipped out right away and I received my eyes in only two days! The eyes are beautiful and exactly what I had wanted they were also packaged very safely, I would gladly do business with her again thankyou!!

19. I purchased a pair of resinsoul 58cm legs from Cedarheartan the transaction couldn't have gone better. They arrived just as described and were excellently pack. She even threw in a free gift! I would definatley do business with her again!

20. Cedarheart bought a pair of hoofed legs from me. She paid promptly and was very friendly and fast with communication. ^.^ A very nice buyer and someone I would definitely have a transaction with again. =)