1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Celebare

Nov 17, 2006

1. It's my feedback thread, yo XD You can find more feedback for me by searching my username in this forum.

2. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the woosoo in perfect condition! and very fast too! thanks~!

3. Sold her a sleeping!Breakaway head! Prompt payment and easy communication!

4. I bought a Dollshe body from Celebare - she was great with communication, shipped quickly, and even hot glue sueded it for me. Thanks!

5. I bought and traded for a pair of Zouks with Celebare, and it was a good transaction!Thank you!:)

6. Accidentally logged in a friend's computer. Will repost.

7. I bought a modded delf body from Celebare. She had very prompt shipping and there were a couple of minor issues that she was more than easily resolved.

I would be more than happy to do business with again.

8. I sold her a CP girls body and she was lightening fast with payment and so nice during the whole transaction!
      thanks!

9. Celebare bought a pair of eyes from me, paid fast, and has excellent communication, She is a wonderful member to deal with.

10. Sold a MSD kimono to Celebare. Speedy payment.

11. Bought two SD shirts from Celebare. They were shipped fast, arrived when she said they would and were in amazing condition!

12. Bought some shorts from Celebare, and everything went swimmingly. Thank you very much! :)

13. Celebare purchased some MNF hands from me. Payment was extremely fast and it was a wonderful transaction. Thanks! POSITIVE!

14. Celebare purchased from me, great transaction ^__^

15. Celebare purchased a LE Volks SDC outfit from me. Payment was prompt and was very understanding despite the slow postal confusion. Thank you very much!

16. I commissioned Celebare to do a zombie/gore mod on a Pipos Baha. The work was amazingly well-done (there are even little white teeth in the jaw!), shipping was super-fast, and she was packed ridiculously well. I would definitely do business with here again!

Thanks! :D

17. i bought a set of clothes from celebare and they are great! she made everything easy for me! Thanks a bunch!

She's a highly recommended seller! ^^

18. I purchased Volks yosd Kun from celebare. Shipped fast and item arrived safely with perfect condition. So happy with this transaction! Thank you so much celebare!
      Recommended Seller!!

19. Celebare bought an SDC Sora from me. Great customer, good communication. thank you very much!

[​IMG]

20. I just bought a lovely fullset Volks MSD Manabu from Celebare, and it was a pleasant transaction. She even delivered the doll in person, since she happened to be coming into my town this week -- a very nice bonus. Thanks, Celebare! :fangirl: