1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for celticlady

Oct 22, 2007

1. If I have bought something from you or sold something to you, please put all feedback here.

Thanks!

2. Sold my DOC Zen to her, great communication and fast payment. Thanks!

3. She is amazing and to adorable. She bought a Mythdoll Little Leroi from me absolute no problem at all. She is ideal buyer on here <3 Just a doll

4. was a fast buyer and very sweet and great with communication

5. I recently sold some MSD clothes to celticlady and the transaction went wonderfully smoothly. :)

Prompt PMs and payment, and she let me know when the parcel arrived.

Perfect! :)

6. I sold a volks MSD to celticlady. Payment was very fast as were her pms.
      She is a wonderful person to deal with. Everything was so smooth and perfect!
      Thankyou so much!

7. Celtic purchased some Wigs, Eyes and MSD clothing from me. Pleasant to deal with and always fun to chat to, thank you <3

8. Celtic purchased a Honey Delf pudding from me she was great to work with. super fast with replies and payment. wonderful person to work with :D

9. I sold a wig to celticlady, and everything went super smooth!! She paid promptly and communication was excellent :) I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much, and enjoy your wig! :)

10. Celticlady bought my MK Christina. Payment was super swift and communication was excellent. A most wonderful person to work with! Thank you! <3