1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cennaka

Dec 29, 2006

1. Please post if you have had a transaction with me. Thanks!
    2. Cennaka bought a bliss cami from me, very fast payment, great communication, perfect transaction! highly recommend! :)
    3. I sold her a couple of Mio items. She was great to work with and a prompt payer. I would recommend her to anyone. :)
    4. She bought me a pair of jeans nice comunication and easy to deal with ^^
    5. I bought a unoa from cennaka, very easy to deal with and extremely fast!!! *love* Thank you!!
    6. She bought Unoss Horns from me. :) Paid promptly. ^^
    7. cennaka bought an outfit and a pair of shoes from me. She sent payment quickly and was very pleasent to work with. Overall, a very smooth transaction!
    8. I dealt with cennaka for Sato FCS.

I ordered MSD for her :) Her responses were always fast and lovely :fangirl: We could have very good communication XD Payment was very fast, too!! Thank you very much for giving me your order ^_____^=.

Cennaka is really a nice buyer and you can deal with her comfortable ;)
      I highly recommended Cennaka!! :thumbup
    9. Cennaka did a trade with me for a pair of MSD option ears, and I cannot reccomend her enough!! She's really the greatest! She kept in contact with me, and was so helpful and kind through out the whole deal!

I cannot thank you enough Cennaka! :thumbup
    10. Participated in a CH group order hosted by Cennaka. She has been incredibly wonderful and helpful throughout the transaction! It was an excellent transaction. I highly recommend her!
      Thanks again!! I really appreciate all your help!
    11. Sold a doll to cennaka and she was pleasant to deal with and we had no problems! Also let me know when it arrived--I appreciate it :)
    12. Sold some clothes to cennaka :). Good communication and sale. Thanks again!
    13. Currently splitting a Pingping and Bambicrony Shy. Got the money right away and she's really easy to talk to and get in touch with. Great doing business with you!
    14. I participated in a group order run by Cennaka. It was extremnelly well-run. Everything was quick, from ordering to shipping, and email communication was fabulous. I would definetly do another order with her any day! :)
    15. I participated in a group order run by Cennaka. It was a great transaction. Thanks a lot!