1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cennie

Dec 27, 2016

1. Thank you!

2. @Cennie bought a Luts body from me via local pickup. She's super nice and communicates wonderfully. Everything went very smoothly and I highly recommend her. Thank you! <3

3. Cennie contacted me about my WTB Ria head in ws. From start to finish the entire thing was a breeze! She sent me photos and answered all questions I had. The head arrived safety and was packaged wonderfully! I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again!

4. I purchased a Migi Vampire ELL from Cennie! Communication was very fast, Cennie cheerfully took alternate form of payment, and even sent him out before payment was received! I was given shipping options, so I took him in pieces, without his box. He arrived last night in perfect order. He was packaged with much care! Would do business with anytime! Thank you Cennie! <3 He is wonderful! <3

5. Cennie bought my MNF dark elf soo boy from me. Great transaction, no problems at all and I would defintely sell to Cennie again anytime.

6. Cennie bought an RSDoll Dev from me. She is very sweet and let me know when the doll arrived. I would love to do business with her again. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much for adopting Dev! ^_^

7. I sold a Tan F60 Karsh and an LLT Lazuli to Cennie and it was a pleasant, stress free transaction from start to finish! Communication was great, she paid immediately, and let me know when they arrived. I would absolutely do business with her again. Thanks so much! <3

8. I purchased a Migidoll Yujin vampire head from Connie. The head is beautiful, was well packaged and shipped quickly. The whole transaction was perfect.

9. I bought a grey resin Soom Odette body from Cennie for one of my incoming Heliot heads, and it was a great transaction.

Ms.Bod arrived quickly, was very safely packed and exactly as described. ^_^

10. I sold a Luts Bory to Cennie. Everything went well, communication was very friendly and layaway payments came early. I can only recommend her as a buyer.

11. Cennie bought a Switch Yiho from me and she doing business with her was very pleasant. Communication was very friendly, Cennie paid her layaway on time and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I can recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much !

12. Cennie purchased a minifee moe Rheia from me using layaway. Her terms were more than acceptable and payments were prompt and communication friendly. I would love to business with Cennie again. Thank you!

13. I purchased a white skin MNF Dark Elf Soo head from Cennie, who graciously allowed me to do a short layaway. The head was shipped very quickly upon the final payment, and not only did it come quickly and well packaged, but with some extra goodies as well! :) Thank you so much! I would be happy to do business again.

14. Cennie sold me a Soom Amber head in GREY SKIN! I’m still so in shock of this and so happy because I considered that my grail(though I need a body now xD). She was amazing and shipped the head super fast. It arrived to me safely, as well, and she even threw in a couple chocolates and the eyes that the head had in.

I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with her again and highly recommend purchasing from her! Thank you SO much! :aheartbea

15. Had an amazing transaction with Cennie. She purchased a KDF Poseidon from me on a very short layaway. She sent the payments exactly when she said she would. Communication was perfect as well. I would gladly work with her again and definitely recommend her! Thank you SO much!

16. Bought an Elf Egon head from Cennie. She was prompt and very pleasant. The head is exactly as described and her shipping was awesome! I almost couldn't get the box open, it was so well wrapped :D I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much!!