Feedback for Ceresta

Jun 29, 2018

1. Please leave your feedback for any kind of transaction you had with me here.

Thank you very much! <3

2. Ceresta purchased Volks carrier bag from me, and the experience was flawless from start to finish. Ceresta is a great buyer and I would love to have transactions with Ceresta again. Thank you again for the great experience! ^^

3. Ceresta bought a pair of Mako eyes off me and the transaction was nearly flawless, I made a bit of an error while refunding part of her shipping costs and accidentally refunded the entire payment(I'm assuming I hit a wrong button or entered the amount in the wrong box, something of the sort). I PM'd her immediately once I figured out I couldn't cancel the refund and redo the correct amount owed, she replied promptly and her communication and patience with me through the entire thing was AMAZING, sent the correct payment(I goofed on my math the second time around and she must've figured out what I meant, occasionally I rabbit brain) promptly, and, she let me know when they arrived to her too! On her end, A++ Transaction would def recommend her as a buyer, and would not hesitate with another business transaction with her again. c:
      Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy the eyes! c: