1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cerine

Sep 2, 2006

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for Cerine so I thought I'd make one :celebrate Please post if you'd had transactions with Cerine!

I myself have bought a doll, and sold one to her. She also participated in my group order for Dollmore. Cerine always keeps wonderful communication and ships and pays very promptly. She really is overall wonderful to deal with. :daisy

2. My transaction with Cerine was prompt and a pleasure. Her payment was instantaneous through PayPal, and communication was friendly and easy. I highly recommend working with her and trusting her throughout the transaction.

3. Cerine purchased a some clothing items from me. Though it was some time ago, I remember distinctly how polite she was in her messages and how smooth the transaction. She even PMed me to let me know that her package safe and whole.

4. Cerine pre-ordered a doll from Volks for me, very friendly and packaged and shipped the doll wonderfully! The PM's were prompt too, highly recommended :D

<3 xxx

5. I purchased a doll through the lovely Cerine, and she was helpful and kind throughout the whole process! WONDERFUL seller. ^^

6. I bought an outfit that I posted a WTB for from Cerine. She was very upfront about when she'd ship, and when I opened my box, I found the cutest-est little illustration inside which totally made my evening! I'm delighted by how quickly the package got to me, too (FL to MA), maybe that's the PO's doing, but I'll let Cer take the credit. :) Thank you so much!

7. I just bought a Williams head from Cerine. A perfect transaction from start to finish! Very friendly, lots of communication. Thanks! :)

8. *GASP!!* I didnt leave feedback for the WONDERFUL Cerine?! D: Bad me!!
      I bought a STUNNING F-31 from her a bit back, and he never leaves my sight X3... so much so he has commaned my other dolls be ignored XD <3
      I payed thru layaway with her and it was wonderful!!! she even drew a consept picture of my little guy!!!
      ;) yes if this was ebay i would run out of A's and +'s!!!! <3 thank you again hun!!

9. I bought an outfit and a wig from Cerine, and I can't be happier with this transaction. She replied all my pms promptly, provided everything I requested, and kept me updated throughout the process. The items arrived to me fast, all being wrapped very well. I highly recommend Cerine as a seller! Thank you again~

10. I purchased a Volks wig from Cerine and I could not be happier! Super friendly, quick responses to my messages. The wig was nicely packaged and quickly arrived to me. And the wig itself is just gorgeous! A wonderful transaction all around and definately a recommended seller :)

11. Miss Cerine sold me a lovely volks wig and Im Extremely Happy!!! My liz looks so Sweet in her new wig! Her communication is A+++ I recommend her to anyone who wants Grate customer service!!!:kitty2

12. I bought a head from her.

She's a good seller.

Package arrived quickly and safely,will to trade with her again!

Highly recommended!