1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chai_fiend

Jun 25, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread for chai_fiend since this user doesn't have one.

Awesome seller!! Quick transaction, wonderful communication. Arrived quickly after verifying that it was sent off.
      I bought a pair of 18mm Green Luts eyes.

2. Bought an SD shirt from chai_fiend. It arrived safely and is in great condition. Thanks!

3. Sold a Ninodoll UmPyo head to chai_fiend and she was really sweet and understanding when the package got rather delayed thanks to USPS. She also paid promptly and kept really good contact. I can really recommend chai_fiend! :)

4. Sold a kstarr wig to chai_fiend. :D
      Quick payment and just an awesome transaction all together~

Im glad the wig arrived safely ^o^~
      Thank you~

5. I sold a Leeke Cliffe head to chai_fiend and the transaction was perfect! Good communication, paid when she said she would. I highly recommend her.:)

6. I bought a pair of pants from chai_fiend. They arrived super quickly and were packaged really well! She was really sweet throughout the whole transaction and was really prompt in her communication. I would definitely buy from her again. :aheartbea

7. chai_fiend participated in my Soom IO split :) She was a great participant, both prompt and patient when needed. ;) I'd certainly work with her again :)

8. ++++positive++++
      chai_fiend bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

9. Recently Chai_fiend participated in a split for a SOOM IO. Payments were always paid promptly and she had great communication. I would definitely recommend Chai_fiend to anyone else doing business with her.

10. I bought Soom Io's jewelry from chai_fiend. dealing with her was a total pleasure, and she shipped everything quickly and well packed

I would recommend her as a seller, would love to do business again in the future.

thanks! :)

11. Bought a wig from Chai_fiend! Wig was in great shape, was shipped promptly, and communication was good! Thanks!

12. I bought a pair of Ruddy Peach eyes from Chai_fiend. They were packed nicely and arrived fast once they were shipped. They are amazing!! I would definantly buy from you again. Thank you very much!!

13. Chai_fiend bought a SD Long Black wig from Nobility Doll from me! They were great with communication and payment, also updating me when the item arrived! Overall a great person to deal with! Thank you!

14. I just had a wonderful transaction with Chai_fiend, great communication, I highly recommend her. Thanks again!!

15. Bought some soom's eyes from chai_fiend. Everything went smoothly. Thank you for a wonderful transaction. :)

16. Bought an SD suit from chai_fiend - great communication, perfect transaction! Thankyou.

17. I bought a pair of undies for my girl, arrived fast and in very good condition! would love to deal with her again!

18. I just bought a pair of Soom 18mm eyes from Chai Fiend and everything was great. They arrived superfast and in perfect condition. Communication was fast and friendly. Would definitely buy from again. Now I just have to wait for my doll to arrive home from her face-up so I can try them out. I'm really glad I bought them this way instead of buying them directly from Soom. Who knows how long I would have waited for them to arrive???

Thanks so much!!!

:fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

19. Great transaction with chai_fiend from whom I purchased some eyes. Shipping was quick and communication was good. An A+ seller. Thanks!

20. I bought a pair of soom eyes from chai_fiend-she's a great seller! It was a smooth, hassle free transaction. Thank you!