1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chalyss:(Rebecca Baerman)

Apr 27, 2007

1. Leaving positive feedback for Chalyss. I bought an EID Kamau from her. She allowed me to do a layaway and was absolutely AMAZING through it all!! I cannot thank her enough for allowing me to own this gorgeous boy! I would HAPPILY purchase from her again and definitely recommend her! <3

2. Chalyss bought from me Resinsoul Ai boy.
      The transaction was really perfect and smooth and Chalyss is a really nice person so I'm happy that I could now her :)
      I wish I could have only that kind of transaction in future :)
      Highly recomended!!

3. I sold an Elfdoll Kio Carolei Ruru sleeping head to chalyss on layaway. It was a smooth transaction and I would happily to business with her again!

4. POSITIVE

I sold chalyss a Souldoll outfit on layaway.
      Communication was great and she was always very friendly.
      I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again :) Thank you!

5. Back again! I traded Chalyss an Fdoll body for some clothes and eyes. She was very helpful and awesome throughout the whole exchange. She provided lots of items to choose from and we worked out a trade that we were both comfortable with. She shipped the items quickly (quicker than me actually!) and they arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described. Chalyss is also a pleasure to talk to, super friendly! Best to deal with, would absolutely do it all again.

6. I had the pleasure of selling a Dollzone Silver Fox outfit to Chalyss. Overall, it was an excellent transaction. Chalyss was very fast and friendly with all messages. Payment was sent very quickly and I was notified as soon as it arrived. I would welcome the chance to sell to Chalyss again and gladly recommend as a buyer. Thanks so much for an awesome transaction! :thumbup

7. Chalyss traded a male Magical Angel SD body for my Luts Juri 2006 head. It was great all the way! She's amazingly friendly, and a prompt communicator. Not only did he arrive fast, but she sent him bubble-wrapped in a travel bag. Talk about a pleasant surprise! I'd not hesitate a moment to trade with her again. She's a true credit to DoA.

8. Chalyss purchased a modified Elfdoll Eun-A head from me in a combination partial trade and layaway. Great trade experience and great layaway buyer! Communication was always timely and friendly, trading was easy and all items arrived safely and just as described. Layaway was easy to arrange and payments were on time. Absolutely recommended! Thank you so much. :hug:

9. I sold a Simply Divine Harlequin head to Chalyss. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Super patient with me since I was not feeling well during the transaction. Great transaction all around.

10. I participated in a trade with Chalyss. Everything went super smooth, she's a pleasure to work with! overall a great process :) I love my new boy <3

11. I traded a head to Chalyss in exchange for MSD clothes. She was a friendly and generous trade partner, kept in contact and shipped right away. All around a great trade! Thanks so much!

12. Positive transaction

Chalyss contacted me about buying my Only Doll body to reunite with the head I sold her a few years ago! We worked out a layaway with a partial trade as a deposit. The trade items were exactly as I expected them to be, and all payments were on time, even a little early. I was notified when the body arrived, and Chalyss was fun to talk to during the layaway wait. I've worked with her in the past, and I'm more than happy to work with her again in the future. Thank you!

13. Another lovely trade with Chalyss! She's so much fun to deal with. The wigs were lovely, and she even threw in a little gift. Very highly recommended trade partner! Thank you!

14. Very positive feedback!!!

Chalyss
      purchased Soom Idealian female body from me with a bit longer layaway and the whole process went very smoothly: she first pmed me suggesting very politely to buy the floating body I had without even a sales thread (because I'm so slow..^^''''), knowing right away she needs it and made a very good offer without any hesitation! She messaged very quickly every time, she is always kind and flexible, very trustworthy and pleasant to deal with! We went just as planned and she informed me when the package arrived. I would sell, trade or buy from her any time <3 Many thanks to you again Chalyss, I hope you enjoy your new doll and share your happiness on DoA too ^___^

15. I had a great transaction with Chalyss
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Positive Feedback!
      I'm sorry for taking long on the feedback but I have to say that out of all my trades thus far, Chalyss is one of the most awesome people to trade with! She traded her Illusion Spirit boy for my IslandDoll Girl :) Not only is she super sweet but also very understanding and generous :) We both added extra gifts that we both enjoy and I'm very happy all in all with the trade :) She is a person who makes the hobby fun and friendly :) thank you so much for another amazing experience Chalyss! :D

17. I did a trade with Chalyss and I could not have asked for a better trade partner. She was a delight to work with, had great communication skills and updates. Her dolls arrived well wrapped with a personalized note, quite pleased!!! She was very polite and patient when something happened with shipping and we settled it out. Thank you so much for everything. positive!

18. Possibly my favourite person that I have ever dealt with on the marketplace?!

I traded my impldoll model body for a bundle of clothes for my sd girl.

Absolutely delightful seller all the way through talking, looked up about the kind of clothing I was interested in and rooted through their collection to find things I might like :D

Perfect communication, cannot be faulted at all!

Package arrived so neatly wrapped, individual bundles of clothing in zip lock bags and boxes within boxes for safety :) PLUS, a whole bunch of surprise extras to make photoscenes and special little touches for my doll.

Thank you very much for trading with me

19. Chalyss bought a blue Resinsoul body from me and everything was perfect. Great communication, very friendly and prompt payment. I would highly recommend her to others.
      Thank you :)

20. Chalyss bought Illusion Spiti female jointed hands from me. Exellent transaction: fast payment, great communication. Great pleasure to deal with Chalyss .
      My best wishes!
      Thank you :3nodding: