1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chalyss:(Rebecca Baerman)

Apr 27, 2007

1. Chalyss is amazing. I was overjoued when she offered me a YC Douglas Winchester according to my Wanted post.The transaction was super fast and very friendly. I finally have my grail head!! Will happy to do business with her again!

2. I sold a doll body to Chalyss and she was thoroughly delightful to deal with! :) Everything went super smoothly and I couldn't recommend her more.
      I hope you do something awesome with the bod and thank you so much!

3. I traded some clothes for Chalyss's Delia head.
      She was very kind and had perfect communication. The head arrived as described and I'm very happy with the trade :)
      Thank you a lot! :aheartbea

4. Sold a Magical Angel Gray Female Body to Chalyss via layaway. A very easy transaction. Would gladly do business again!

5. Positive Transaction

I contacted Chalyss about trading for her 5Star Tumnus head. This is probably at least the fifth time I've traded with her, and as always, it was a pleasant experience! It didn't take long at all to come to an agreement and items were shipped the next day, arriving two days later in perfect condition. I'm always happy to trade with her, and I'm sure I will again in the future!

6. Got angelsdoll lucia head from Chalyss - friendly seller, instant shipping, well packed too. Thanks and for the lovely charm! ^^

7. I traded my Granado Boyd for her April Story Jayden and it was SERIOUSLY the most fun and pleasant transaction ever. ;)
      Jayden was shipped in a timely manner, was well packed and came with a lot of extras as well! This was a fantastic transaction all around and I sincerely hope to work with 'Special Agent Bex' again! :D

8. Absolutely super-positive outstanding feedbak!
      Chalyss bought from me two AngelsDoll heads Ivan and Baku, she was so nice and patience, very friendly and paid fastly!
      It's always a pleasure deal with her, she's superfriendly and reliable, i reccomand her allway as buyer!
      Thanks for the excellent deal my friend! :aheartbea

9. I offered Chalyss a RD body. We agreed to do a layaway and although it go a little bit longer than expected it was a really nice transaction for both. Chalyss is super honest and the communication couldn't have been better. She was promp with her payments and always made sure to let me know how much she sent and when. She's a super nice and kind person. 100% POSITIVE feedback, very recommended. It was a pleasure to make a deal with you :)

10. @chalyss offered to trade for my modified Angelsdoll Yul head and it was a very pleasant transaction from start to finish. Communication was always friendly, it was easy to get any extra pictures on request and settle on trade values, shipping was easy and the wigs I received arrived in perfect condition. I'd always be happy to recommend working with Chalyss, thanks again! :hug:

11. Chalyss was a pure joy to communicate and work with. Love her messages full of optimism. Reading them made me smile. Haven't met previously to buying her PG Raffine, but it was a pleasure dealing with her. The doll was just as described. Packaged well and shipped fast. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. I highly recommend her. Very friendly seller.

12. Chalyss bought a 72cm mirodoll body from me with a short layaway. Great communication, prompt payments, couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thanks!

13. Chalyss answered my WTB for a Simply Divine Harlequin head. They were awesome to buy from and so lovely! Really good communication and speedy shipping. The head is just what i wanted!

14. Positive Transaction

Another excellent trade with Chalyss! I contacted her about a trade for her ElfDoll June head and she agreed to trade for my Little Rebel Aleksander and throw in some extra clothes to make it even. We shipped as agreed and the head arrived as described and packed safely in a ton of bubble wrap. I was updated when Aleksander arrived to her as well. All around great deal, as always!

15. I traded my Angell-Studio body for @chalyss' Granado Nuevo, and it was a wonderful transaction! She was friendly and upfront about needing time to make a decision, made sure to check with me about shipping options, and sent the body when she said she would, packed safely. I would absolutely recommend doing business with her!

16. Miss Chalyss had bought 2 outfits from me, very up front, had lots to communicate, and prompt with payment and overall was a pleasant transaction. Nothing but stars with this customer.

17. ★ Positive feedback! ★

Chalyss purchased a Fantasia Doll Vivian head from me on a brief layaway. She was always pleasant to talk to, and made payments promptly, also kept me updated until the very end =) I appreciate the ease of our transaction, and I would highly recommend her as a buyer!! ^w^

18. @chalyss traded me for her MiroDoll Mika and it was a very pleasant transaction. Communication was always friendly and it was easy to sort out our trade details. Shipping was fast and safe and I was informed that her package was received as well. I will be happy to do more business in the future! Thank you again. :aheartbea

19. chalyss bought some wigs from me, paid quickly and let me know when they arrived! Highly recommended and would love to deal with again, thank you so much :)

20. I traded dolls with Chalyss and she was absolutely lovely to deal with. :whee:
      Communication was excellent and the doll arrived in great condition.

Thanks again for everything ~ :aheartbea